Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K

Discussion in 'Events/Competition' started by DCbride, Apr 15, 2012.

1. DCbride

DCbride DIS Veteran

Just noticed they "named" the family 5K fun run during the Wine and Dine half weekend- Mickey's Jingle Jungle. Do you think it will be a Christmas theme, since it was a Halloween theme the past 2 years?

We are registered, regardless :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disneyland_emily

Disneyland_emily DIS Veteran

I won't run W &D again but I want to do the 5K as it sounds fun (and I assume it'll be Christmas themed since the parks get decorated that early..)

-em

4. kennedyandkailey

kennedyandkailey Mouseketeer

I have a question for those that have done the 5K before... If registered to run can you stay in the park the rest of the day without an additional pass/ticket for that day or do you have to exit and re-enter??

5. erinna

erinna Mouseketeer

You've got to exit and re-enter -- they don't through in park admission, alas!

6. DCbride

DCbride DIS Veteran

Actually the route begins and ends in the parking lot, so you never get to actually stay in the park. When we did EE, we got a free 1 day pass, but I think the registration fee was higher. While the rides are not open, it is fun running through the park!

7. cewait

cewait DIS Veteran

8. Mom2BKids

Mom2BKids Earning My Ears

so PSYCHED!!!! My kids will do the kid races too sooooo fun!! Can't wait!!

9. cyndiloveswalt

cyndiloveswalt DIS Veteran

My family of 4 is all registered and very excited about it. My DH and I made it a new years resolution to do a 5k each month, we just did our 7th yesterday. The Disney one is definitely the one I'm looking forward to most!

10. DCbride

DCbride DIS Veteran

What a great NY resolution! My Dd5 will be running the kids race too. And I agree that AK would not be my Jingle theme pick...

11. jpfromct

jpfromct Earning My Ears

Hi guys. We're planning a trip to Disney and I'm considering running in the 5K. Can anyone tell me if you get a discount code for Disney tickets when you register? And if so, how much the discount is? Thanks!

Jill