Mickey's Backyard Barbeque.... how to get there

wisbucky

3 Years until we our Floridians permanently!!
We plan on going to Mickey's Backyard BBQ but I am wondering the easist way to get there. Someone told us to take the boat from MK. However I need a little more help than that. LIke where is the boat and I would guess it takes us to Fort Wilderness Campgroud. But where does the boat stop and where do you go once we are off the boat?

As you exit the MK the monorail is to your right, the ferry boat and buses are to the left, and the boat to FW is straight ahead. Ask in line if it is the correct boat. Get off at FW--the CM will announce the stop--and walk to the end of the dock and down the path just a little. You will turn right just between the playground and Pioneer Hall. Walk just a little way and you're there!

You can also take the resort monorail to the Contemporary and get off and walk out their dock and take the small boat that runs between CR-FW-WL. That is fun for variety!

If you go to the Barbeque on a night when the MK is closing early, you may have to negotiate the bus system. You would walk past Pioneer Hall to the bus stop, and use either Epcot or Downtown Disney as a place to get your own resort bus.

Of course you could take a launch to the Contemporary if still running, and take the monorail to TTC, transfer to Epcot monorail too, if it's past the time the MK ferry is running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter