Mickeylodeon at the Plaza Question

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Amusement, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Amusement

Amusement Mouseketeer

Can anyone who has had one recently help me out? My daughter would like to get one on our upcoming trip and she is allergic to eggs. I'm sure they will be able to sub the ice cream to tofutti if needed, but I don't know what kind of cookies they use.
    On past trips we always got her Divvies in situations like this, but it's my understanding they don't carry those anymore. Do they use something egg free like oreos or is it chocolate chip cookies? Maybe they have oreos on hand that they could substitue with if needed?

2. Amusement

Amusement Mouseketeer

Looks like she may luck out. I had already told her to be prepared in case she can't have one and she had a plan B trip to Babycakes she was happy with, but I just realized they have Enjoy Life cookies now and those are egg free. That will probably work for us.

3. disfan07

disfan07 DIS Veteran

The Enjoy Life cookies are egg free (and gluten free, dairy free, nut free, etc)

But I'm curious....why would they need to sub out the ice cream? I thought Edy's was egg free? I've never eaten it because of the nut cross contamination concern but I didn't think there was a concern with eggs (I'm allergic to eggs as well) I just knwo its always been off limits because of nuts