MickeyAnne's Wedding Report & Honeymoon TR (Updated 9/25 - End of DLR portion)

These past two days have been nutty! I am a cheerleading coach and have had tryouts today and yesterday! I haven't had much time to update or read too much on the boards but I wanted to stop by tonight and do a quick update before I pass out for the night.

I am so excited to share pictures of my flowers with you all!!!!

When we got back to my house, it was only a few minutes before my flowers arrived! I was immediately psyched about them. My florist was a past boss of my younger brother's and she has done flowers for many of my family's funerals. When I went to her and asked her to do my wedding she was thrilled and promised to make everything beautiful - I never doubted that she wouldn't, she is such a great talent! She of coarse did not disappoint.

Here are my bridesmaid's bouquets. I loved the colors and was so giddy to see them!
MyCamera-Weddingstuff197.jpg

MyCamera-Weddingstuff199.jpg

I was so struck by my BM's bouquets that I nearly forgot about mine!!! My florist had to remind me to look at it!!! I LOVED IT!!! Here it is and here is a pic of me testing it out. You can tell how excited I am because I am smiling so big that my neck is tensed!!!:rotfl2:
MyCamera-Weddingstuff196.jpg

MyCamera-Weddingstuff198.jpg

We used stefanotis as a rememberance of DH's late father. He loved them and had them in his boutinere when he was married to DH's mom. DH and the groomsmen had stefanotis in their boutinere's as well but we will have to wait for the pro pics to share those.

Last but not least for tonight. Meet Baxter! He is my mom's dog and he is a mix between a chiuaha (sp?) and a poodle. My mom loves this pooch and insisted that he wear a tux! He was a good sport and looked very handsome if I do say so myself!
MyCamera-Weddingstuff201.jpg

MyCamera-Weddingstuff205.jpg

I am exhausted so its off to bed for me! Thanks to all who are reading! My next update - THE CEREMONY!!!!!!!!

Just started reading through your report. I love the little Disney touches. The tea looks like a lot of fun! I love that you were able to get a shot with the bride and groom ears on! They didn't fit on my DH's head, so we never got a shot together.

Baxter is adorable in his tux. I had to get some pictures with our family dog, Molly, after our at-home reception in her Minnie bride ears from the pet store at DTD. Since she couldn't be there for the big day I had to get a picture when I had my dress on again :goodvibes

OMg look at the dog,so cute!!!!! your flowers were gorgeous!!!!!!! Aww you look beautiful!!!!!

xox

Just started reading through your report. I love the little Disney touches. The tea looks like a lot of fun! I love that you were able to get a shot with the bride and groom ears on! They didn't fit on my DH's head, so we never got a shot together.
Thanks! I am really happy to have the pics too!! I have heard that the top hat doesn't fit alot of guys - thats a bummer. Maybe you can photoshop some ears on to your hubby!!! haha!

Baxter is adorable in his tux. I had to get some pictures with our family dog, Molly, after our at-home reception in her Minnie bride ears from the pet store at DTD. Since she couldn't be there for the big day I had to get a picture when I had my dress on again :goodvibes
Thanks! You jusy have to love dogs dressed up!

OMg look at the dog,so cute!!!!! your flowers were gorgeous!!!!!!! Aww you look beautiful!!!!!

xox
Thanks Lynn!!! I loved the flowers sooo much!

Oh that dog is too cute!!
He really is - He is still with my mom at her house of coarse and I miss the little guy! I need my own soon!

The dogs tux is sooooooo cute!
I thought my mom was crazy at first but it really was adorable!

He is so cute!! He looks like a little old man in his tuxedo! :rotfl2:

You look gorgeous and your flowers are breathtaking! The colors in your bridesmaids' bouquets look phenomenal. I can't wait to read more! :surfweb:
The colors were so viberant, so alive! I was just so unbelievably happy with them!

Well, I just got back from the hair salon where I cut off 6 inches of hair!!!! :scared1:
I grew my hair out for the wedding but it was just so unhealthy that it needed to be cut. Its going to take alot of getting used to but I like it! I will post pics when I have them!

So on with the wedding!!!

We got all ready at my house and the photographers took pictures etc. I haven't gotten my proofs back yet of coarse but I am so excited to. Everything went really smoothly and before I knew it (and after I had my MOH loosten my corset because I felt like Elizabeth Swan) it was time to head to the church. I don't have pictures of the cars yet either but my mom, dad (who I have no pics of :( ) and myself went in a Vintage Bentley and my bridal party went in a stretch Chrystler 300. The cars were really beautiful.

When we got to the church (on time) I was giddy!!! My heart was pounding and I just couldn't wait to see Mike. I peered through the stained glass and the church was almost full! My brothers hadn't seen me yet and both cried when they did - my older brother (who I am insanely close to) was so emotional, it was cute!

Then it was time!!! Now, everyone told me I was crazy for having kids in my wedding - they said it was going to be a 3 ring circus and that they were going to ruin my wedding! Does this look like they ruined my wedding?
PiccCam-Wedding258.jpg

They were PERFECT! Absolute angels and I couldn't be happier that I stuck with my gut and had them in the wedding! I know kids can be unpredictable but I am glad that it worked out in a great way!

Then it was my turn to walk down the aisle with my dad! I was sooooo excited I thought my smile was going to break my face. My dad told me to slow down cause I was just trying to get to Mike. My dad was calm and collected and it was a nice moment.
PiccCam-Wedding261.jpg

This was Mike when he saw me for the first time
PiccCam-Wedding259.jpg

Here is us from the back as the priest asked for our intentions
PiccCam-Wedding263.jpg

Before we knew it, it was time for vows - the ceremony went soooo fast!
PiccCam-Wedding266.jpg

PiccCam-Wedding269.jpg

It was so beautiful. When I get the video, I have to write down the words we said to eachother because I just can't remember them. I cried and just stared at him! It was amazing!
Here is our first kiss!!!
PiccCam-Wedding271.jpg

Next was the unity candle
PiccCam-Wedding273.jpg

And, really, before we knew it, it was the end of the ceremony. Here we are just before we were introduced for the first time as Mr. and Mrs.
PiccCam-Wedding276.jpg

And right after!
PiccCam-Wedding279.jpg

PiccCam-Wedding280.jpg

We walked out together and it was the best feeling in the world!! We did a recieving line which was the most exhausting part of the day I must say. There were almost 200 people at church that all wanted to hug us - but I am not complaining, it was such a great show of support for us! We took some pics outside of the church - which I don't have yet and then it was time to head off to the reception.

I sat in the car on the way to the venue with my dress almost over my head!!! It was so hot under the skirt!!!!! I could barely believe it! Not to mention that the dress was soooo heavy! I just needed to air out :rotfl:

Well, thats all for now, I will update again soon with some pics from my AMAZING reception. It was truly the best time I have ever had! Can't wait to share!

Wow! You look great! I can't wait to see pics of the whole wedding party together.

you and dh look so happy...it looks beautiful. looking forward to seeing more pics,,,, best wishes...congrats

Well, it wasn't a Disney wedding (oh how I dream of a vow renewal in WDW someday) but it will be a Disney Honeymoon in a few weeks. My PJ is around here somewhere but I didn't keep up on it very well. I have been really looking forward to doing a wedding report though so I will be on top of this...

Let me introduce myself (and my hubby) for those who don't know me. My name is Tonianne and I am from NJ. DH and I met 8 years ago at work and we have been through ALOT together through the years (see my PJ)! We got engaged on Christmas Eve 2006 and we were married on June 1, 2008. His name is Mike and I am so enjoying the beginning of our married life together. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

So lets start at the beginning of the wedding weekend! On the Friday before my wedding, I took my bridal party to a local tea house for a little luncheon. It was nice, yummy and calm - a great way to start off the weekend.

Here are my flower girls. The brunette is 5 and was such a big girl at tea!! The blonde is my Goddaughter, she is 2.5 and kept reminding us that tea is like Mary Poppins (her favorite movie).
MyCamera-Weddingstuff010.jpg

MyCamera-Weddingstuff012.jpg

This is my bridal party along with my mom, MIL and Aunt. We were missing my MOH who couldn't get off from work :worried: .
MyCamera-Weddingstuff022.jpg

Then it was off to mani/pedi's!!! This was nice! I haven't had a pedicure in way too long! Here are my little ones showing off their nails.
MyCamera-Weddingstuff025.jpg

MyCamera-Weddingstuff026.jpg

Here I am waiting my turn!
MyCamera-Weddingstuff027.jpg

That night was a calm one. We just hung out with my family and enjoyed ourselves. As always, I took a self shot of us! Here it is so you can at least see who we are!
MyCamera-Weddingstuff028.jpg

Next up, the rehearsal day!

Oh my gosh! I have seen your signature on so many PJ's, and was always wondering what you looked like, but being apparently so lazy and self involved, never searched you out!

You and your ENTIRE bridal party are incredibly photogenic and absolutely full of cuteness! Now I wish I had and will have to find your PJ!!

I had to stop and say that before I proceeded on.

Well, I just got back from the hair salon where I cut off 6 inches of hair!!!! :scared1:
I grew my hair out for the wedding but it was just so unhealthy that it needed to be cut. Its going to take alot of getting used to but I like it! I will post pics when I have them!

We walked out together and it was the best feeling in the world!! We did a recieving line which was the most exhausting part of the day I must say. There were almost 200 people at church that all wanted to hug us - but I am not complaining, it was such a great show of support for us! We took some pics outside of the church - which I don't have yet and then it was time to head off to the reception.

I did the same thing with my hair; when I came home my husband asked why I cut so much off, I guess when I said I was getting a hair cut he didn't think I was getting most of it chopped off :rotfl:

I know what you mean about the receiving line, after our wedding in Florida (50 guests) I was so overwhelmed at our at-home reception (130 guests). It's a lot of work having to talk to so many people even though it was great to talk to each of them.

I love the expressions on your face during the ceremony; you can tell that you both were so excited for your day to have finally arrived!

OMG great tr! I love that yellow dress you were wearing AND your tiara! where did you get them? Your bridal party bouquets were gorgeous and your dress was stunning...

I just found your report - everything looked amazing! It's weird that people were telling you not to have kids in the wedding :confused3 My niece and nephew were in ours and they were great... Ok, my nephew started singing in the middle of ours, but it was really funny and will be a great story to tell at his wedding in 20 years!!

I have a story for you about the wedding ears. DH would never try on the wedding ears on any of our 6 or 7 trips to WDW. I got the bride ears as a gift at my shower, and I already knew I was going to wear them all week of our wedding trip. I never even bothered with the groom ears knowing that his head is big and they run small, and that he's shy and wouldn't want the attention. When we got to the Grand Floridian they gave us just married buttons and he said he'd wear that all week, and he did. Well we probably got asked why he wasn't wearing the wedding groom ears about 30 times that week. Two days before we were leaving he asked if I thought he should go get some so people would stop asking. :rotfl: I think in the end he felt like he should have worn them, so maybe bring your DH's wedding ears just in case he ends up feeling like he should wear them!

Wow! You look great! I can't wait to see pics of the whole wedding party together.
Ask and ye shall recieve! My cousin just sent me pics of just that! check my next post!

you and dh look so happy...it looks beautiful. looking forward to seeing more pics,,,, best wishes...congrats
People told us this all day and I have to say that it was an awesome feeling to know that people could see how happy we were because, honestly, I speak for Mike and myself, it was the best day of our lives thus far! So, thanks!

Oh my gosh! I have seen your signature on so many PJ's, and was always wondering what you looked like, but being apparently so lazy and self involved, never searched you out!

You and your ENTIRE bridal party are incredibly photogenic and absolutely full of cuteness! Now I wish I had and will have to find your PJ!!

I had to stop and say that before I proceeded on.
Thank you - I think they are all cute too! More then cute, they are truly amazing parts of my life! I have to confess that my PJ was not ever finshed but its around somewhere!

I did the same thing with my hair; when I came home my husband asked why I cut so much off, I guess when I said I was getting a hair cut he didn't think I was getting most of it chopped off :rotfl:

I know what you mean about the receiving line, after our wedding in Florida (50 guests) I was so overwhelmed at our at-home reception (130 guests). It's a lot of work having to talk to so many people even though it was great to talk to each of them.

I love the expressions on your face during the ceremony; you can tell that you both were so excited for your day to have finally arrived!
DH was SHOCKED when he saw me walk in with no hair! :rotfl2: he liked it long (and so did I) but I just had to cut it to get it healthy again! It has grown on him already though seeing as he told me that it makes me look sexier today :lovestruc

OMG great tr! I love that yellow dress you were wearing AND your tiara! where did you get them? Your bridal party bouquets were gorgeous and your dress was stunning...
The yellow dress I picked up in JCPenney last year and saved it. It was $15.00 - can't beat it! My Tiara (which I have close ups of so I will post them), was Jessica McKlintock (sp?) and was fairly reasonably priced and my dress is Maggie Sottero - it really was gorgeous!

I just found your report - everything looked amazing! It's weird that people were telling you not to have kids in the wedding :confused3 My niece and nephew were in ours and they were great... Ok, my nephew started singing in the middle of ours, but it was really funny and will be a great story to tell at his wedding in 20 years!!

I have a story for you about the wedding ears. DH would never try on the wedding ears on any of our 6 or 7 trips to WDW. I got the bride ears as a gift at my shower, and I already knew I was going to wear them all week of our wedding trip. I never even bothered with the groom ears knowing that his head is big and they run small, and that he's shy and wouldn't want the attention. When we got to the Grand Floridian they gave us just married buttons and he said he'd wear that all week, and he did. Well we probably got asked why he wasn't wearing the wedding groom ears about 30 times that week. Two days before we were leaving he asked if I thought he should go get some so people would stop asking. :rotfl: I think in the end he felt like he should have worn them, so maybe bring your DH's wedding ears just in case he ends up feeling like he should wear them!
Kids are my world - I a, glad I didn't listen to everyone!
Good point on the ears! It won't hurt to bring them just in case SH gets in the Disney Spirit at any point!!!

You had a gorgeous wedding and yes you were right to have those adorable fg's and rb's!!! :goodvibes
Thank you and thank you!:goodvibes

My sousin just sent me some pics that I thought you may all like to see. Here is my entire bridal party - don't mind the silly faces most of us are making.
ry3D3003.jpg

ry3D3002.jpg

ry3D3005.jpg

ry3D3006.jpg

I chose the yellow dresses in rememberence of my sister who passed away. We used to call her sunshine and it just worked. I was nervous how the color would look but was sooooo pleased that it ended up looking like this! Perfect with the flowers and so bright and cheerful! Perfect way to remember my sister. I was also not the biggest fan of the BM dress that I chose until I saw it on everyone. It was the perfect accent to my dress (in my opinion). It looked flattering on everyone including my 8 month preggo cousin.

Here are more shots of the kids - gotta love them.
ry3D300.jpg

ry3D3004.jpg

ry3D3007.jpg

ry3D30074.jpg

ry3D3009.jpg

ry3D30012.jpg

This is currently the only pic I have of my mom. She is in the blue and making a funny face cause she was talking. She looked gorgeous though!
ry3D3008.jpg

Thats all for now. Its off to open my pool (finally we have time to do this).

I just found your TR. I'm loving it so far! How cute were your FG and ringbearers! precious! I thought it was cute too that your husband's brother took him to subway. That is sooo cute! Can't wait to read more

Before I post more pics from the reception, I thought that maybe, you would all like to hear about our honeymoon plans because I really haven't told you much about them yet and I am sooooooo excited. We leave in less then two weeks and I am itching to start packing already!!!!

We are leaving on June 26 on a direct flight to LAX. From there we're headed straight to Disney Land. DH and I have never been there before, and although I have been told numerous times "it's no Disney World" I am really excited to see it. We will probably never go back to DL so this is a once in a life time experience for us!

We will be staying at the Disney Land Hotel for three nights. Here is my general plan for the four(ish) days we will be there.

Day 1:
Take a nap as soon as we get into the hotel. Jet lag is going to kill us coming from NJ so I want to try and get used to Cali time.

After said nap we will head to one of the two parks for a little bit and then go to Downtown Disney for dinner and a bit of shopping.

We are going to try and push ourselves to stay up until at least 9:30 (12:20 our inner clock time) and make it a relaxed evening.

Day 2:
Sleep as late as we can and then head to Magic Kingdom for the day

6:00 Dinner ressies at Blue Bayou (anyone know attire for here?)

Fireworks at MK

Day 3:
California Adventure

Day 4:
8:00 Breakfast Ressie at Goofy's Kitchen

10:00 Bus to the port in LosAngelas for the second part of our honeymoon!

The second leg of our honeymoon is a Disney cruise. We will taking a 7 night Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Magic and we could not be more excited about it!!!! We both LOVE cruising. Mike likes to be really chill and relaxed on vacations and I like to be busy so cruising is like the perfect compromise!!! We have done a DCL cruise before so we know how great it will be. However, we have never been to Mexico so that is UBER exciting! :hyper:

Day 1 and 2 are days at Sea with lots of activities on board.

Day 3 we will be in Cabo San Lucas:lovestruc I have always wanted to visit here as I hear it was gorgeous. We have booked a beach/pool excursion that will include several umbrella drinks :dance3:

Day 4 We will be in Puerta Vaillarta and we are doing a Dolphin Encounter!!!!! I am soooooooo excited about this. This was one thing that I really wanted to do! I love dolphins and can't wait to pet them!

Day 5 we will be in Mazatlan. I am not sure if we will do anouther beach excursion or just roam the island on our own - we will play that by ear!

Day 6 and 7 are at Sea but we have a brunch booked at the adult only restaraunt on day 7. The food is sooooo good and I can not wait to eat it again!

Day 8 is our last :(

But I am not thinking about that yet!!!! I am soo looking forward to this trip! 10 nights of new and exciting things for us! Ahhh! I have been shopping like mad for it - bad habit I know! I am pushing myself to wait to pack until next weekend but its going to be hard!!!!!

Oh my, what a fabulous honeymoon you have planned!!!!! Can't wait to hear about everything in your honeymoon TR :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Oh, and I thought the yellow was seriously beautiful in your wedding!! :dance3: What a gorgeous wedding day so bring on the reception :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter