Mickey Waffles?

iheartdisney

DIS Veteran
With less than a month before we become Californians, I have yet another question... :earboy2:
One of my favorite things in WDW are the mickey waffles, and I'm really hoping there's a place to get them for breakfast in DL. Does anyone know?
TIA!!

You can get Mickey waffles at the Carnation Cafe on Main Street which is a sit down, table service restaurant. Or you can get Mickey pancakes at the Riverbelle Terrace in Frontierland, a 'buffeteria' where you order your food and take it to your table yourself.

Riverbelle in the morning,eating breakfast outside while overlooking the Rivers of America.....sigh .......one my fave things to do!

Okay - do you know just how much of a hard time I'm having NOT being able to wait patiently for two more months until I can go to DL? HUH? You're not making it any easier! I guess that I'll just have to make Mickey pancakes for dinner tonight. Except my kitchen just doesn't have the same atmosphere as the Riverbelle Terrace. DARN.

Oh well -- only 9 more weeks to go... Sigh

in nine more weeks...this will be you !

showphoto.php

I'm also a fan of Mickey waffles and I was very pleased to find them on the buffet at Goofy's Kitchen. :cool1:

I absolutely LOVE my Mickey waffle maker! I bought it at the park, and it makes 4 mickey belgian waffles at a time! Just like at the Carnation restaurant! Of course, having them in Disneyland is better, but it is just the coolest waffle iron. ::MickeyMo

Is it really the same? Are you talking about the Villaware one? I was looking at it at Target, but was unsure as to if they would be as thick/good, etc.
Are theyt really? :earsboy:

Wow - I didn't know they had a Mickey Belgian waffle iron! I've got one of the old regular Mickey waffle irons that does one at a time. I'll have to check out the one that makes four at a time! It's so hard to make one waffle at a time when both DD & DS want them, like, NOW! :earsboy:

It is the one by Villaware, and it might be a little different from the one parks. I bought it in Disneyland. I also bought the single one, but it was recalled and I never did anything about it and still have it, just don't use it. The one that I have that makes 4 is really great. ::MickeyMo

The small one was recalled? Hummm... how long ago did that happen, and why was it recalled? Just wondering if I should stop using it and get the new one.

YEARS ago, the first ones out were re-called. I don't know if the one you have is a newer model or not. I have had mine for years. I remember them saying the problem was electrical and it could be hazardous. I never returned it. I loved it too much, and haven't used it since I got the one that makes 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter