Mickey Waffles?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by iheartdisney, Apr 24, 2005.

1. iheartdisney

iheartdisney DIS Veteran

With less than a month before we become Californians, I have yet another question... :earboy2:
    One of my favorite things in WDW are the mickey waffles, and I'm really hoping there's a place to get them for breakfast in DL. Does anyone know?
    TIA!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. got2travel

got2travel <font color=green>Disney lover<br><font color=deep

You can get Mickey waffles at the Carnation Cafe on Main Street which is a sit down, table service restaurant. Or you can get Mickey pancakes at the Riverbelle Terrace in Frontierland, a 'buffeteria' where you order your food and take it to your table yourself.

4. Judy from Boise

Judy from Boise <font color=teal>Watch out – might take away your Moderator

Riverbelle in the morning,eating breakfast outside while overlooking the Rivers of America.....sigh .......one my fave things to do!

5. quiltymom

quiltymom <font color=darkorchid>Ears to you, kids!<br><font

Okay - do you know just how much of a hard time I'm having NOT being able to wait patiently for two more months until I can go to DL? HUH? You're not making it any easier! I guess that I'll just have to make Mickey pancakes for dinner tonight. Except my kitchen just doesn't have the same atmosphere as the Riverbelle Terrace. DARN.

Oh well -- only 9 more weeks to go... Sigh

6. Judy from Boise

Judy from Boise <font color=teal>Watch out – might take away your Moderator

in nine more weeks...this will be you !

[​IMG]

7. swankybeth

swankybeth <font color=teal>Loves bubble tea!<br><font color=

I'm also a fan of Mickey waffles and I was very pleased to find them on the buffet at Goofy's Kitchen. :cool1:

8. Hollyster2

Hollyster2 <font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo

I absolutely LOVE my Mickey waffle maker! I bought it at the park, and it makes 4 mickey belgian waffles at a time! Just like at the Carnation restaurant! Of course, having them in Disneyland is better, but it is just the coolest waffle iron. ::MickeyMo

9. iheartdisney

iheartdisney DIS Veteran

Is it really the same? Are you talking about the Villaware one? I was looking at it at Target, but was unsure as to if they would be as thick/good, etc.
    Are theyt really? :earsboy:

10. quiltymom

Wow - I didn't know they had a Mickey Belgian waffle iron! I've got one of the old regular Mickey waffle irons that does one at a time. I'll have to check out the one that makes four at a time! It's so hard to make one waffle at a time when both DD & DS want them, like, NOW! :earsboy:

11. Hollyster2

It is the one by Villaware, and it might be a little different from the one parks. I bought it in Disneyland. I also bought the single one, but it was recalled and I never did anything about it and still have it, just don't use it. The one that I have that makes 4 is really great. ::MickeyMo

12. quiltymom

The small one was recalled? Hummm... how long ago did that happen, and why was it recalled? Just wondering if I should stop using it and get the new one.

13. Hollyster2

YEARS ago, the first ones out were re-called. I don't know if the one you have is a newer model or not. I have had mine for years. I remember them saying the problem was electrical and it could be hazardous. I never returned it. I loved it too much, and haven't used it since I got the one that makes 4.