Mickey new years ???

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by tiggerguy2000, Oct 23, 2012.

1. tiggerguy2000

tiggerguy2000 Disney Veteran<br><font color=green>Isn't worried

This will be our 2nd New Years trip which is ten years apart from each other.My two oldest kids are now over 21 and we let them invite friends to make this a great Mickey New Years. We got lucky booking a 2 bedroom villa at the Wilderness Lodge since almost everything is booked solid in DVC.We will be at the Magic Kingdom for New Years Eve.
    How many other are going to Disney for New years?
    What Resort are you staying at?
    Which park are you spending new Years In?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Patriotic_Duck

Patriotic_Duck Earning My Ears

We will be going for New Years this year for the first time! We are staying at the Pop Century, and will bring in the new year at Magic Kingdom. We are so excited!

4. buzznina

buzznina DIS Veteran

We will be there over New Years for the first time and staying at POR(RGR):banana: Based on what I have read about crowds, we are staying away from MK for new years eve, park fills up to capacity before noon:scared1: We decided to go DHS and they are going to have a special new years eve firework display, since they do not normally have fireworks we thought that would be neat to see. Will head over to MK on New Years day.

5. sportiegrl1213

sportiegrl1213 Mouseketeer

We are heading down for New Years Eve as well! Staying at Old Key West, we are excited!! Not sure what we are doing for New Years Eve yet, MK is going to be packed so we might do DHS instead.

6. tiggerguy2000

Yes the Magic Kingdom will be packed but so is Times Square.I have been to both and the feeling is the same.No matter wherever you are in Disney it's
    better then staying home or at a bar ringing in the new year.

7. tiggerguy2000

I hope this year the weather is going to be mild.Our last new years trip 10 years ago it rained and it was cold.