Mickey Mouse Waffle Iron

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by phins_jazy, Apr 2, 2009.

1. phins_jazy

phins_jazy You might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters.

Am I crazy? I've got a mickey mouse waffle iron and I want to take it with us on vacation. :laughing: We're staying offsite in a condo so we'll have a kitchen. My question is about it getting there. Do I pack it in my checked luggage and hope for the best or do I put it in my carryon? Is security going to laugh at me? lol What would you do?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. phins_jazy

I must be crazy.....no one has responded. LOL :rotfl2:

4. LittleMissMagic

LittleMissMagic Victoria on Vacation

I don't think security will object (though they might chuckle). Definitely pack it in checked luggage. If you have the original box, use that to protect it. If not, try padding it in between clothing.

I know hotels do not allow such devices to be used, but since you're staying in a condo, I would assume that it would be fine.

If you're going to WDW, you must have Disney waffles!

5. housetomouse

housetomouse DIS Veteran

You're not crazy! I don't know the best way to do it, though. I would think checked luggage would be best, unless you have time to mail it ahead to wherever you are staying. We have a Mickey Mouse waffle iron too, I love it!

6. dogodisney

dogodisney DIS Veteran

Hey we will be there for a few of the same days. Can we come over for breakfast? :cool2: :rotfl:

7. MickeyMomOfThree

MickeyMomOfThree DIS Veteran

I think that sounds fun! We have Mickey and Cinderella waffles at 100, 90, 80 etc days leading up to our trips (other times too, but that is one of our countdown traditions.)

8. phins_jazy

Nope, I don't have the box. We've had the waffler for a few years. I don't think they make it anymore. I still haven't decided what I'll do. lol