1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Mickey Mouse Stepping Stones

Discussion in 'Flower & Garden Forum' started by twinscandc, Apr 3, 2008.

1. twinscandc

twinscandc Have a Magical Day!

The topiary was EASY!!!! Our Hobby Lobby had the "head" already made with ivy and stuck in the pot. I just added the "ears" by taking smaller balls and hot glue ivy to them. I attached the ears by floral wire to the head. EASY and it looks great. I get lots of compliments on it. It took all of about an hour.

Now the stepping stone took over night of course for the cement to set. The Mickey heads inside the stone are jewels also purchased at Hobby Lobby. They were perfect for the Mickey icon. Each of my girls took an ear and I was responsible for the head.

Both projects were lots of fun. All of our neighbors and friends know us as the Mickey family. We're crazed!! My girls are always looking out for hidden Mickey's.

At Christmas, we have a huge Mickey Icon wreath that hangs over our garage door. (also a project that I learned here on the dis!)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CarolinaMomOf3boys

CarolinaMomOf3boys I stepped onto the grass on the other side; it was

Those are beautiful!! can you give some more instruction on how you did the stepping stones?

4. lewdyan1

lewdyan1 DIS Veteran

Okay, I have my Disney kids meal molds and will be making these tomorrow. I will post pictures when they are dried!:thumbsup2

5. bear74

bear74 DIS Veteran

thank you

6. Juliebell56

Juliebell56 Earning My Ears

The stepping stone is fantastic - great idea!