Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by jstbcuz, Nov 1, 2006.

1. jstbcuz

jstbcuz DIS Veteran

Ok...........I went to 5 Walmarts today and came up empty handed. Mind you these were in 3 different towns.Only one of them had any of they toys. How do they determine which WMs get them and which ones dont?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Toby'sFriend

Toby'sFriend The thing about growing up with Fred and George is

4. carissanboys

carissanboys DIS Veteran

That stinks :( Did you see the thread about walmart.com having them?

5. jstbcuz

jstbcuz DIS Veteran

Yes, I saw that you could order them online. I have the clubhouse, and Im looking for the figures. One store carries them, but were out of them. The others didnt have any of the pieces.

6. Toby'sFriend

Toby'sFriend The thing about growing up with Fred and George is

call the Wal Mart that carries the figures and ask to speak to a manager in the toy area. Ask when they get their shipments in. Most will get 2 sets of figures on the truck once a week.

The figures will be on the shelves first thing in the morning the day after the truck from the wharehouse unloads. For us, it is Monday morning.

7. bjakmom

bjakmom DIS Veteran

Got my Sears Wish Book today and the clubhouse and all of the figures are in it - haven't checked online to see if they're in stock or not (picked up a clubhouse at TRUS last month- just looking for the figures now). :smooth:

8. kaysmommie

kaysmommie DIS Veteran

I have been looking for the clubhouse for a month every time I shop and have had no luck until yesterday. I went to Toysrus and there was only one left. I was about to order it online and then I lucked out finally. Disney Shopping has them too but I think they are 49.99.

9. GOOFY D

GOOFY D DIS Veteran

How does the clubhouse work? I thought I read that there was some interaction between the figures? What is the interaction? How much are the individual figures?

10. jstbcuz

jstbcuz DIS Veteran

The figures at Walmart are 7.97. They come in a pkg of 2. However, they are very hard to find and going for anywhere from $45-$70 for all 8 of them on ebay.

11. carissanboys

carissanboys DIS Veteran

Do the figures not come with the clubhouse?

12. carissanboys

carissanboys DIS Veteran

Answered my own question....it includes one talkin' bobbin' figure.

13. Mommy Poppins

Mommy Poppins <font color=00CCCC>Admitted Disneyholic - No Cure

Sent you a PM!

14. carissanboys

carissanboys DIS Veteran

I just got back from Walmart and had to share my good luck. I looked all around the toy section and couldn't find anything. So I asked a girl putting out some stock. She said they were out of the clubhouse but they had the figures and the car. So I went to look where she mentioned and didn't see any figures :( But a minute later she came down the aisle and said she just opened one of the boxes and there were the figures!! What good timing :) So I bought 3 different sets. Glad I went today.

15. Jules123

Jules123 Mouseketeer

I'm sick!! I just went to order the Clubhouse on walmart.com and THEY'RE SOLD OUT!! I can't find the clubhouse or the figures near me!

16. carissanboys

carissanboys DIS Veteran

:( They sold out fast! I'd suggest doing what someone else suggested...calling your local Walmart and finding out what day they get their shipment in. I'm amazed at how popular it is.

17. BiniB

BiniB Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if they have these at Disney? We are going in 10 days and I was hoping to find some at the parks/shops...i found one set of figures at walmart today - my MIL got the clubhouse online a few weeks ago & it just arrived...i am hoping to get most of the figures for Christmas, too...My boys are crazy for Mickey & it's at the top of their list!!!

Thanks,
    Robin

::MickeyMo Bobby
    ::MickeyMo Andy

18. kaysmommie

kaysmommie DIS Veteran

Where in TN are you? I found one at toys r us 3 days ago. So sometimes they have them too. I have never seen the playset at Walmart, just the figures and counting car. Disney Shopping had them but they were $10 more. If anybody knows a Disney shopping code that would help with the price. BTW, where was that picture taken of your little boys? looks like a nice beach and your boys are adorable!

19. Jesussavedme

Jesussavedme DIS Veteran

Does the Clubhouse do something special? That seems pretty expensive, unless it's really bigger than it seems from the picture.

20. grlpwrd

grlpwrd <font color="orange">I'm here for the mouse more t

That is what concerns me, too. The description states that it "provides interactive play with animatronic technology that brings Mickey and the gang to life!" Will this be a long-lasting toy or will my child let it sit at the bottom of his toybox? lol

Sorry, I don't want to spend $40 or so on plastic. :blush:

Any reviews?

21. Jules123

Jules123 Mouseketeer

We live about 75 miles SW of Nashville in a small town. My kids are not the best shoppers and dragging them to Nashville is not much fun for me! :) I was hoping to find it online. The picture was taken at Panama City Beach. We had a great time there this summer!