Mickey Moms Club Package

jojo14

Mouseketeer
I was not selected for the Moms Club, but received a package today, quite by surprise. It included 2 trading pins, a mouse pad, car magnet, sticker sheet, DVD and booklet. Did anyone else get this?

Yes, I got mine on Monday. Everyone who applied for the club was sent a package from the club. What a nice treat! I only heard about it from these boards....thanks DIS!

I was not selected for the Moms Club, but received a package today, quite by surprise. It included 2 trading pins, a mouse pad, car magnet, sticker sheet, DVD and booklet. Did anyone else get this?

what is this about and how & where do you sign up for it?

~~~I got mine today~~~

So excited, it was a total surprise:woohoo:

Made my day :)

i am so upset i didn't get it nor did i recieve an email....:confused3

Received my package a few days ago. I was beginning to think I wouldn't get it. I love the pins, and am proudly sporting my car magnet - I hope it doesn't fall off or get stolen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter