Mickey/Minnie in formal attire

alanapapa

<font color=purple>Knows someone who drives a brai
I am already designing the door signs for our 7 day Eastern Caribbean Cruise in March '07 and I need some graphics of Mickey and the gang in formal attire, for the Formal Night onboard. I have tried Googling to no avail. All I get are photos taken on Formal Night with the family as well as Mickey or Minnie. Anybody out there have something I could use? Even though they won't be onboard, my whole family loves the Pooh Gang, any graphics of them in formal would also be appreciated.

Also, anybody have any of the characters in Nautical attire?

Once they are done I will post what they look like.
TIA

I am pretty sure that I have some of both of these from my cruise in September. I will have to check on my desktop as they are not on my laptop.

Becky

this website has all of the Fab Five in attire

click on each individual character to look at what there is -

if this isn't what you have in mind - let me know and I can look for some other things - I can't post the pics here b/c it would be hard on his bandwith

http://www.geocities.com/disneyclipart/

I found one of Minnie and Mickey that I used for an invitation to V&A for my inlaws, I'll have to find it, I wish i had seen the one of them sitting at the table though, that would have been good for my project.

Thanks for all the help. Here is what I have right now, though since the cruise is over a year away, I might change it.

FormalNight.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter