Mickey Mail?

Mysteryman19

Earning My Ears
Called WDW but the lady who helped me acted like she didn't know what Mickey Mail was and didn't know what came in it other then my confirmation and ME tags.I got a magic package but no clue what ill get in the mail (first timer).

:)About 2 weeks before your trip you should get a packet for WDW containing all of the pertinent details of your package. It will have your ME luggage tags, some Disney luggage tags, and a booklet with all of your vouchers in it. The booklet will have the details of your resort dates and all of the vouchers and discount coupons associated with your package. You will also get your ME vouchers. Be sure to keep, at least, the ME vouchers with you and not in your checked bags. You can catch the bus without them but it is a hassle to have to get the info looked up. With the voucher, its just scan and go. If you don't get the packet before you leave, be sure to give your luggage claim tickets to the ME CM at MCO and they will take care of retrieving your bags and getting them to you. If you don't have the resort confirmation numbers and all that, you should be OK. I have never needed those numbers at check-in, just pictured ID. Have a great trip!:)

:)About 2 weeks before your trip you should get a packet for WDW containing all of the pertinent details of your package. It will have your ME luggage tags, some Disney luggage tags, and a booklet with all of your vouchers in it. The booklet will have the details of your resort dates and all of the vouchers and discount coupons associated with your package. You will also get your ME vouchers. Be sure to keep, at least, the ME vouchers with you and not in your checked bags. You can catch the bus without them but it is a hassle to have to get the info looked up. With the voucher, its just scan and go. If you don't get the packet before you leave, be sure to give your luggage claim tickets to the ME CM at MCO and they will take care of retrieving your bags and getting them to you. If you don't have the resort confirmation numbers and all that, you should be OK. I have never needed those numbers at check-in, just pictured ID. Have a great trip!:)

I have a packaged booked and yesterday (38 days from my trip) I received my magical express transfers and luggage tags.

Was I supposed to receive the booklet outlining the details of my trip and the discount coupons with the magical express transfers? :confused3 or is this sent separately?

I have a packaged booked and yesterday (38 days from my trip) I received my magical express transfers and luggage tags.

Was I supposed to receive the booklet outlining the details of my trip and the discount coupons with the magical express transfers? :confused3 or is this sent separately?

I just got the same thing today. I hate when they change what I'm used to! Are we getting another package or what?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter