Mickey Inspearation Statues.....

crzy4mickey

DIS Veteran
On my home last night (very late) I drove :drive: by our local truck stop and I thought I saw a truck with the Mickey Inspearation statues painted on it advertising them. :woohoo: THen on my way to work this am :drive: I saw it again. Do you think they are actually in there? Should I go down :tiptoe: there and "peek" :idea: inside? :worship: I was so excited just to see the truck imagine what would happen if I actually saw the statues! :faint:

No, the InspEaration statues were not in that truck. Suddath Van lines, an official sponsor and the company charged with moving the statues, painted several of their trucks as a promotion, and I am guessing they just haven't gotten around to painting them again.
The statues were actually sold at auction about 18 months ago and are now scattered to the four winds. I know of one in the Disney Store on 5th Ave. in New York (Rosie O'Donnel's). Tom Hanks bought his and donated it to a children's hospital somewhere. I understand the Detroit Redwings Mickey and Detroit Tigers Mickey are somewhere in their respective stadiums. Tron Mickey is in a private collector's home in Central Florida, and I know Elton John's ended up in South Florida. I am actually trying to locate all of them, but I am not having a lot of success.
Also, a company has begun producing miniature versions. They have released twelve so far, and are available in gift stores, and on EBay.
If anyone happens to see any of the real statues around where they live, please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter