Mickey Groom Ears..

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by lilsqueakrr, Jan 3, 2011.

1. lilsqueakrr

lilsqueakrr DIS Veteran

So we were in Disney in the beginning of December & the parks were WIPED out of the Groom ear hats! Does anyone know if they've gotten them back in stock? Or where else I can find them?
    We have time until our wedding.. but I kinda wanted to use them for the engagement shoot? =/

THanks! =]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sambycat

sambycat DIS Veteran

Unfortunately the groom top hat style is permanently discontinued! Crazy I know! I think people have found them on eBay... Good luck!

4. pixie921

pixie921 DIS Veteran

There's a seller on eBay right now that has two of the top hat ears up. Do a search for Mickey Groom Ears and they'll come up. :)

5. lilsqueakrr

lilsqueakrr DIS Veteran

6. wizards8507

wizards8507 Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if the top hat is available in a bigger size? I've tried the regular "adult" one on and it just doesn't fit.

7. lurkyloo

lurkyloo The Attic was just perfect!

The top hat was only ever available in one size, and now it's not available (from Disney) at all.

However, it's a simple enough craft project to buy your own top hat and attach mouse ears like the ones sold at the make-your-own-ears shop in WDW's Downtown Disney—or event cut them off a plain set of mouse ears. :thumbsup2