Mickey groom ears and Minnie bride ears

jodistar

DIS Veteran
Me and my fiance wanted to look into getting both ears, while we will not be getting married in DisneyWorld we wanted to bring elements of Disney into the wedding.

I've read in other posts about Mickey and Minnie ears that are not hats but headbands, how do I get that? I'm not so much worried about anything fitting me but I am worried about my FI and the fit, so may as well get both as headbands. :cloud9:

Unfortunatly for your finance, the mickey groom ears only come as a top hat. There is no headband option for the guys. The minnie bride ears do come in both a beanie and headband version.

my fiance thought of this while we were down there looking at them last week-what if you cut them up the back somehow and put some elastic in there? Those of you that have them laying around-could you tell me what you think about this? I could get black and white elastic and then theywould adjust a little better.
My fiance worried that they may crack completely though, so we thought about cutting them in a U shape. I don' t know how well it will work though.

It's a real shame that they don't make these things for real adult heads. Maybe, Disney will manufacture something better in the future. :tongue:

I always thought my head was normal, but I guess it isn't Disney normal. I always knew his head was big though!:earseek: LOL

I did not mean to offend but although, the hat would probably fit me.....It will not fit my FI :eek:

The headband fit me perfectly, tho the beanie did not fit at all. As for my hubby, he wears a 7 3/4 and the top hat was tight, but he could wear it. There are photos of us in the ears in another ears post somewhere around here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter