Mickey Blanket - sorted now thx :-)

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by DLPDreams, Oct 2, 2012.

1. tinks_1989

tinks_1989 <font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon

they had the leggins in our shop today no blanket though! I have to say I am definitely getting them for my new winter PJ's

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. smallpig

smallpig Mouseketeer

Saw the leggings and slipper boots in Westfield Stratford today but no blanket - in case anyone's looking!

4. Mum to Belle

Mum to Belle <font color=royalblue>Thinks she may know someone

Lucky lady!!!

5. IsobelJackmummy

IsobelJackmummy Mouseketeer

Hi janiebubble, sorry to hijack the thread but did the Liverpool store have them? Thanks

6. mum2threemonsters

mum2threemonsters Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2Just wondering if anyone could tell me how big these were? It looks small on the photo...

7. janiebubble

janiebubble DIS Veteran

Sorry we didn't get into town in the end ... stopped at Aintree and never got past!

8. DLPDreams

DLPDreams I am like a child in a sweet shop, hyper on sugar!

Did it not say on the description? I have thrown away the label now but it's rectangular, I recall one side being around 127 cm and the other obviously a bit longer... It's a nice size - my two girls were huddling in it yesterday (eventhough my heating was on! :rotfl2:). Not big enough for a bedcover but it's really meant to be a snuggle up on the sofa blanket.

9. IsobelJackmummy

IsobelJackmummy Mouseketeer

Ha ha! No worries, ill,probably pop over soon anyway for a mooch. Just waiting for my new SH card to arrive, old one has expired! Thanks anyway.