Mickey Blanket - sorted now thx :-)

DLPDreams

I am like a child in a sweet shop, hyper on sugar!
Have just seen this blanket online tonight and love it!

Our Disney Store (quite a journey) is hopeless and so I'd be surprised if they even stock it. So, I'm wondering if it will come into DLRP? I could then pick it up on our Christmas trip with 20% AP discount ;).

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney...nket&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Would anyone be kind enough to post on here if they spot it in the shops over there when on their trip?

Thank you so much in advance :goodvibes.

Didn't see it last week or I would of got one that is gorgeous xx

Will keep an eye out :thumbsup2 It's 30€ on the French Disneystore site so it will be that price in the park

Thank you for the offer Carrie - as it happens, at that price, even with discount, it is cheaper to buy in the UK (if I can get instore, if not then I have to add postage which bumps up to over the park price).

Donald Ducks Wife - it is lovely isn't it - love the fact it's fleecy on the underside and just the thing for dark winter nights on the sofa ::yes::. If you are interested, they do a pair of woman's leggings in the same print - not sure I could get away with them though :rotfl2:.

Just checked and they had the other designs in store yesterday do you have a local store? X

Just checked and they had the other designs in store yesterday do you have a local store? X

Localish. Last visit a few weeks back I asked the Manager when they expected to get their Christmas items in and he gave me a look of scorn :lmao:. Appreciate it's not everyone's cup of tea to buy in October for Christmas, but it's the way we budget for buying gifts and as it's a fair journey to go, so we don't go very often and need to get bits while there....

I'll probably go in a week or two so will have a look then - thanks though x

PS - Are you fancying the leggings then? :lmao: I might get them and use them for pj bottoms....

I haven't seen will go look now.

Next week apparently Christmas stock will be in but our store already has some blankets and the Christmas pjs

I love it!!!!! Definitely on my Christmas list - thanks for sharing :-)

went up to oxford street last saturday and they had all the christmas stuff already (guess as it's a larger store they have room already?) - saw the PJs like these and the slipper bootie things - loving all the christmas stuff this year :thumbsup2

I LOVE IT!!! I have to have one, I'll be hotfooting it to my nearest Disney store at the earliest opportunity. (My husband thanks you.... :thumbsup2)

Ooh I love that blanket, i need one! half price postage is tempting....

Looked at the leggings, had to laugh at the description 'add subtle Disney magic to your wardrobe'!

Would not describe those leggings as subtle!!

Gosh, glad to see everyone is happy I posted this :thumbsup2. I don't know about others but I find the UK Disney Store so difficult to navigate to look for new products. Why can't they have a 'what's new' button? Let's hope blankets don't sell out before people get a chance to buy as it sounds like it might be popular!

Isobeljackmummy - :rotfl2: yes, those leggings are hardly subtle!

I rang our local store today (about something else) and as the girl seemed really nice, I asked her if they had their Christmas bits in yet. She said they have some and are getting more weekly - I asked about the blanket and they have them in already :cheer2:. She said she had already bought one for herself as it's so nice. I mentioned the leggings and apparently they are in too - but she insisted they were 'lounge leggings' not, ahem, for outside wear ::yes:::rotfl:.

So, I guess I'll be using my shareholders card to get me a blanket (might as well before I lose the perk :sad:). Shame it doesn't work out cheaper to buy at DLRP with AP discount but that is partly down to the exchange rate at the minute. I'll keep shopping there for my Christmas decorations pixiedust:.

PS - if anyone is interested they do slipper boots (adults) in the same pattern too, again hard to find on the website but they are on - I'm not on commission, honest! :rotfl:

Have just seen this blanket online tonight and love it!

Our Disney Store (quite a journey) is hopeless and so I'd be surprised if they even stock it. So, I'm wondering if it will come into DLRP? I could then pick it up on our Christmas trip with 20% AP discount ;).

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney...nket&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

Would anyone be kind enough to post on here if they spot it in the shops over there when on their trip?

Thank you so much in advance :goodvibes.

That blanket was in the Dublin Disney store today

I think we've been in every DLRP shop this week and I've not seen them anywhere, they are lovely though.

roll on my new card coming soon and them not running out (and my closest store having them lol)

not that i need another blanket.... but its so soft and warm..... me wants it lol:rotfl:

am heading to Liverpool this afternoon in the hope they've got them in ... it looks lovely!

Got one today :thumbsup2. OMG it is just gorgeous, so fluffy and warm - watching X Factor snuggled up now :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter