Mickey and NFL Team Designs Anyone??

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Gramto3, Jul 12, 2008.

1. kaysmommie

kaysmommie DIS Veteran

Natalie,
    Is there anyway you can make a NY Jets Mickey shirt? My DH is a huge fan and will be missing 2 games :rolleyes1 when we go to Disney in October.
    Thanks so much,
    Nichole

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lukesmom

lukesmom Mouseketeer

Please please please...more Patriots fans here......:banana: :banana:

Donna

4. disney_for_life

disney_for_life Mouseketeer

Is there a DISigner out there who can design a Buffalo Bills Mickey head like the on in post 6 and 9 without Tigger? Anyone????? Please help! TYIA

5. donatalie

donatalie DIS Veteran

I've been away for the past few days.............. I'll work on these requests over the next few days.

6. donatalie

donatalie DIS Veteran

Have fun at training camp................. I went to college with Andre Reed so I have followed the Bills a little!

[​IMG]

7. eeyorepixie

eeyorepixie AKA Queenie

Yipppeee!!!! Thanks Natalie!!!!! You are the Best!!!!! Hurray for Natalie!!!!

I have been checking every day if you answered my call, Thanks So Much!:hug: :flower3: :hug:

8. sunlover13

sunlover13 <font color=darkorchid>No Chef boyardee here!

That is sooo cute! Any chance you can do a Mickey Bears one? My DH refuses to wear the same shirt as me so I'm thinking he can wear Tigger and I can wear Mickey. Now, I don't want to cause any fights between you and your DH, so only if it's OK. :)

By the way, I printed out your passports. DD has never done this so I'm very excited about it. I have it printed out, but no idea how to cut it or put it together yet!

You are very talented!!!!

9. ADAMS4

ADAMS4 Mouseketeer

Greetings from a fellow Philadelphia Sports fan. Is there any way you can do the Eagles with other characters? I wanted my husband, son and nephew to wear these in Disney. Maybe Mickey, Donald, Goofy or something. These are great. Thanks in advance if you can.

10. donatalie

donatalie DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

11. donatalie

donatalie DIS Veteran

[​IMG]

12. GoofySon'sMom

GoofySon'sMom DIS Veteran

Another cling to make! DS will love it! :banana:

13. cshelzy

cshelzy Mouseketeer

if you have time is there a chance you could do a cowboys and giants any character you like
    thanks

14. LUV4EEYORE

LUV4EEYORE Mouseketeer

Can I pretty please request an Arizona Cardinals Mickey head with maybe Donald? It can be anybody really but could you maybe add 13 to an ear or the charectors shirt like on the Pats one where Mickey has 11. I know it is alot to ask but my BIL loves the Pats, nephew the Eagles and my sister loves Kurt Warner. Thanks so much and if you can not I understand.

15. TerrytownGrl

TerrytownGrl Mouseketeer

Natalie - I really love your designs! The NFL ones are really cute. I was wondering if you might be able to do a New Orleans Saints shirt. We'll be in WDW for Thanksgiving week and given that we'll be in full football season, I know my dh would love it.

Thanks!
    Christie

16. amreli

amreli Mouseketeer

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Thank you so much!!! You're too kind! It's perfect for my DH.

17. miabellarose

miabellarose Mouseketeer

Wow! That is sooo cute. My brother is a HUGE Steelers fan, and he would love that:love:

18. miabellarose

miabellarose Mouseketeer

This Mickey Mouse team design is the best that I have seen. Is it possible for you to make up the design for teams: New York Giants, Minnesota Vikings, San Francisco 49'ers, Pittsburgh Steelers. Thank you. I would greatly appreciate it.

19. amreli

amreli Mouseketeer

I have one last request (if you don't mind)! I'd like just a plain black mickey head one without the steelers logo and character if possible. That way I can match without having to wear a football shirt. :)

Thanks again!

20. disney_for_life

disney_for_life Mouseketeer

Thank you so very much :worship: for the Buffalo Bills design. I just love it :lovestruc It is perfect. I can't wait to show it off! GO BILLS!! Thanks again for all your hard work. It is greatly apprecated

21. JadeOfTheJungle

JadeOfTheJungle Earning My Ears

Oh my gosh, these are awesome, donatalie :worship: If you wouldn't mind and have the time, I'd love a Seattle Seahawks design.