Miami hotels that provide shuttle service

AndreAggie

DIS Veteran
Are there any Miami hotels that provide shuttle service to the port? Preferably one that provides an airport shuttle too! :)

Hey there!

Last month we stayed at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, technically in Miami Springs. It had both a shuttle from the airport and a shuttle to the port. VERY clean, nice free breakfast, comfy beds, great staff, etc. My only caution is that the area doesn't appear to be the best and there is literally nothing around there except a small gas station. So, if you are there for just a night before your cruise - it's fine. But, grab dinner before you check-in and don't make any plans to walk anywhere after dark...this is just my opinion though! We felt safe enough at the hotel, but I wouldn't have felt safe venturing out late. But, it served our purposes just fine. I think we paid about $200 with a AAA discount (over Spring Break).

Good luck!!!

We stayed at the Marriott Courtyard downtown. They had a shuttle that needed to be reserved the day before. It was $10pp, I think. When I woke up on the morning of our trip, I was surprised to find that I had a view of the Disney Wonder from my room - the night before, I wondered why the guy at the desk told me I would love the view when all I saw was street construction.

I can't comment on the airport shuttle - we took a taxi from the airport, and we grabbed a shuttle outside the port to return to the airport.

We stayed at the Marriott Courtyard downtown. They had a shuttle that needed to be reserved the day before. It was $10pp, I think. When I woke up on the morning of our trip, I was surprised to find that I had a view of the Disney Wonder from my room - the night before, I wondered why the guy at the desk told me I would love the view when all I saw was street construction.

I can't comment on the airport shuttle - we took a taxi from the airport, and we grabbed a shuttle outside the port to return to the airport.

Perfect...we have Marriott and Holiday Inn family points. The Courtyard sounds like it will fit the bill nicely. We'll worry about the airport shuttle later! We can always just grab a taxi.

We are flying into Ft Lauderdale aiport so i am looking for a shuttle from airport and also from hotel to port. Any ideas?

Do the hotels run shuttles from the port to the hotel? We will probably have to stay the night when we disembark because our flight will be the next day.

Perfect...we have Marriott and Holiday Inn family points. The Courtyard sounds like it will fit the bill nicely. We'll worry about the airport shuttle later! We can always just grab a taxi.

There is also a waterfront Marriott that looks a little newer in the pictures, but this one was a better fit for the number of points I had available.

Thanks...I'll check the waterfront one too. We'll be staying on points too. I just didn't even know where to start!

also coming from Ft Lauderdale and i don't want to rent a car! Any suggestions

We are flying into Ft Lauderdale aiport so i am looking for a shuttle from airport and also from hotel to port. Any ideas?

We are flying into FLL as well and we plan to take SAS Shuttle service to our hotel (Holiday Inn Port of Miami). Then we plan to take a cab to the boat the next day. I booked a room with a view of the cruise port. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter