I know many are waitlisted for MH week (even if they won't be attending MH) Yesterday I received a call that my waitlisted dates at SSR were available. I had booked 2 nights at OKW and 3 at SSR just to cover myself, but I really did not want to move, so now I have all 5 at SSR! I will be cancelling my 5 nights at VWL today (all that was available to cover myself in case no waitlist and not wanting to move to stay at SSR) May 23- 28 so if anyone is still waiting you may get a call. From my experience, I would definitely book early to avoid the WL but it does work. I did make multiple ressies to cover my scenario, without having to borrow points so that was a plus, but I know this will not always be the case. Im 40 days out, so without a firm ressie, it's difficult to purchase decent airfare.