MGM advice needed....

gavsmom

Mouseketeer
ack- I need some advice for my day at MGM....I have a dinner reservation at MM at 330 with Fantasmic. I really want to catch the parade that day at 500- is this going to be doable? Or, should I plan a 2nd day at this park? Thanks for your help :confused3

As above said you proably will not get prime viewing area, most people start taking spot 1 to 2 hours prior. You may want to redo you dinner to 6:30 or so if available or have a lat lunch there around 2:00. Then eat a light dinner after the parade. :sunny:

Here are a couple of pictures from the parade.

100_0089.jpg

100_0096.jpg

I was just in WDW this past March. It was "fairly busy" and we were still able to just "happen upon" the parade in MGM two different days without waiting and saving a spot. Sure, you could end up with some kind of blockage (someone's head, let's say), but we could still see decently and we loved the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter