Mexico or Chefs De France for lunch?

I much prefer Mexico. France was very noisy, and felt very crowded. You had to move tables around to get in and out of where we were seated. Mexico is also somewhat close quarters, however the atmosphere is much more inventive and just feels more intimate. Less like you are eating in a mess hall (although it is good food in either place)

MEXICO! It's my DH's favorite restaurant, I think! LOL Even if the food was bad (It's actually VERY good) the atmosphere makes it all worth while. If you choose Mexico, try to go when it's not a peak time so you have a better chance sitting next to the "river". It's so calming watching the boats go by and the backdrop changing, not to mention very cool away from the heat outdoors. I recommend having the chorizo quesadillas appetizer for 2.

MY DH and I really enjoyed Chefs de France when we were there last December. The food was fantastic, and the wine that we ordered was incredible! I vote France!

Erin :D

Well, if the choices were for dinner, I'd say Chefs de France. But since it's lunch, I'd say Mexico. The food wasn't bad at Mexico and I'm not crazy about Chefs de France's lunch menu, IMHO their dinner menu is far superb.

We had a great lunch at SAI this year. Great table on the rail and good food. Next trip Chefs is on our to do list! Probably can't go wrong with either. But the atmosphere in Mexico is pretty special!

I agree - San Angel Inn for lunch, and save Chefs for dinner

I love both, but it's Mexico that makes it into our dining plans every single trip. The atmosphere there is something you won't find anywhere else. While Chefs is great, too, it isn't that unusual for the type of restaurant it is.

I would also go with Mexico for lunch. I would save canada for dinner, Mexico has a more laided back feel, were canada is a steak house dinning atmosphere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter