Messed up my reservation by booking 1 guess short ???

maryj11

DIS Veteran
Now what do I do? I booked a reservation for Sci Fi Diner and only had 2 guest on it and I needed 3. There is no other available times at all, I have been stalking the reservations online for a long time and finally I thought I had one but I messed up the number of guests. I called and they said there was nothing available for an extra person and to keep checking back. If we walk up to the restaurant at the reserved time and asked to add one more person what will they do ? Will they turn us away or let us add one ?

Sorry, this will be Dec 2nd. Good Luck! From what I have seen, it depends on how busy they are. I have read that some people can get it adjusted, when there is the room, but if they are busy they will turn your res away.

Sorry, this will be Dec 2nd. Good Luck! From what I have seen, it depends on how busy they are. I have read that some people can get it adjusted, when there is the room, but if they are busy they will turn your res away.

Ok thanks anyway :)

The original party won't be turned away but there is a 99% chance the extra person will be.

Unfortunately if you can't get a different ressie then your best bet is to have someone sit out while the others dine.

When the restaurants are full they have to follow fire code policies, that is a big reason people are turned away.

One other thing you can try is try getting a ressie for 1 around the same time as yours, then when you get there ask if you can sit close to each other.

Good luck, but I would make arrangements and not count on it.

The original party won't be turned away but there is a 99% chance the extra person will be.

Unfortunately if you can't get a different ressie then your best bet is to have someone sit out while the others dine.

When the restaurants are full they have to follow fire code policies, that is a big reason people are turned away.

One other thing you can try is try getting a ressie for 1 around the same time as yours, then when you get there ask if you can sit close to each other.

Good luck, but I would make arrangements and not count on it.

Ok thanks, I just tried to get a ressie for one with no luck. I may end up canceling it. Because I doubt anyone will want to sit out. And from the way it has been really hard to get this reservation I think it will be very busy then. Sci Fi has not shown up for me in the past 2 months except 2 times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter