Message Order

SilSprBea

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to reverse the display order of the messages in a thread? For some with a lot of messages I get the older ones first which makes it hard to get to most current responses. I've been playing around with it and can't figure it out. I'd love to have the newest messages within the thread show up first. Thanks and sorry for the dumb question!

Is there a way to reverse the display order of the messages in a thread? For some with a lot of messages I get the older ones first which makes it hard to get to most current responses. I've been playing around with it and can't figure it out. I'd love to have the newest messages within the thread show up first. Thanks and sorry for the dumb question!
Typically, when you open a thread, it will go to where you were the last time you were on the thread. This happens if you click on the title, or the little dot at the beginning of the title of the thread. And you must be logged in for this feature. Those messages will be older than the ones at the end of the thread.

If you want to go directly to the last post on a thread, go to the last column (Last message) on the title page and click on the date under the username of person who posted the last post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!