merry time tree lighting question....

lillygator

DIS Veteran
is this done only once on the cruise? in looking at some navigators it looks like 7:45 on the first night. is it worth going to?

I am pretty sure it is only once. We missed it. But I absolutely recommend the Winter Wonderland Ball! That was fabulous.

Flossbolna, can you give more information on what happens at the Winter Wonderland Ball?

It is kind of a little show in the atrium. The cruise director welcomes all the Disney characters in Christmas costumes, there are dancers (I think those who dance in the theatrical shows), Santa arrives. And the at the end, two sisters who then make it snow.

Hope this helps! I think there is a video by DCL out there about the Very Merrytime offerings, I will try to find that.

My kids have done the tree lighting twice and really like it...agree not much to it, but the kids are so excited and it can't help but get you in the holiday spirit!

By the way, not only does the tree light up but all of the garlands decorating the various levels of the atrium...it is very beautiful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter