Merchandise vs. Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

SummerAnne

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!
So I just got accepted to the Disney College Program with a merchandise role and I'm super excited but just have a quick question... During my phone interview, I discussed specifically working in the bibbity bobbity boutique and my interviewer said my skills would be perfect for it. Now, when I get my acceptance email, it simply stated that I had a merchandise role. Now I know that both general merchandise and BBB fall under the retail/sales category, so I'm just wondering if it were possible that I was cast in a BBB role or if it would have said so specifically and I'm actually just a general retail person. Thanks for any help you can give me! :)

Hi there! I can chime in on this.

I was a BBB Fairygodmother on my college program in 2011 and when I was cast into the role on my acceptance letter it said 'Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess' for my role. It specifically stated that I was a BBB hostess. They do cast merchandise cast members into the boutique but it is only working the cash register (they don't do the hair. at least they didn't when I was there).

Also when I was there, BBB was considered a special role (sort of like entertainment). You essentially play a part of a fairy godmother to the princesses and princes coming in for their special day.

Hope this helped! Let me know if you have any other questions!!

Former FGiT Meredith :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter