Merchandise on rides?

Mar_613

Earning My Ears
Last time I went to DCA I saw that they were selling this rather large Kermit the Frog plush called a Cuddleez. I really wanted to buy it, but the size made me decide against it, as it was the beginning of our day and I wasn't sure if I wanted to carry it around. I already take up a lot of space on rides in general and trying to squeeze Kermit on rides with me didnt sound ideal 😂 I had planned to go back for it later in the day, but I got so caught up in the Disney Magic that I left poor Kermit behind. I regret it so much and am willing to carry him around if it means i get to take him home.
Now my question is, if I were to buy it the next time I go, would me having it with me on rides be a problem? Would a CM be okay with holding onto him while I go on the ride? This next trip I'm taking I know that I would have to get him in the morning of our visit as we're park hopping and plan to spend the rest of the day in Disneyland once we can make the hop. Also, as far as I saw, I only saw Kermit in DCA.
Does anyone know if he could be purchased in Disneyland? This really feels like a silly question but I don't want any problems for me or my group

Typically you will carry anything personal effects with you onto a ride. A CM would not watch it for you. Most rides have some kind of stroage for things or you just set it on the floor between your feet (like a backpack or soemthing). Depending on how big the thing is though, it may not be feasible for certain rides.

Last edited:
Now my question is, if I were to buy it the next time I go, would me having it with me on rides be a problem? Would a CM be okay with holding onto him while I go on the ride?
If this toy is so large that you'd feel like you're lugging it around all day, just get a locker. There are some on the Esplanade, so if you use one of those, you won't have to hassle with going back to the park you bought it at when you're ready to leave for the day.

Typically you will carry anything personal effects with you onto a ride. A CM would not watch it for you. Most rides have some kind of stroage for things or you just set it on the floor between your feet (like a backpack or soemthing). Depending on how big the thing is though, it may not be feasible for
If this toy is so large that you'd feel like you're lugging it around all day, just get a locker. There are some on the Esplanade, so if you use one of those, you won't have to hassle with going back to the park you bought it at when you're ready to leave for the day.
Ohh that sounds like a great idea, thank you so much! 😊

Free package hold over in Frontierland, we do it almost every trip. There’s also lockers on Mainstreet.
Yes, the link I posted has the complete list of package hold locations, but I specifically mentioned the Esplanade because the OP said they'd be park hopping, so by using the stroller shop they won't have to go back to their original park to retrieve their package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter