Merchandise for 24 hr day

RKKUNK

Mouseketeer
Will there be other kinds of merchandise for the 24 hr day besides the green Dopey shirt that the Disney store has? It's cute , but I would prefer a different shirt. Also, does it sell out fast? should we shop before going on any rides?

Last year they had a couple of different items (t-shirt, sweatshirt, pin, Mickey ears, and glow stick), but they all had the same design. I would bet that there will be a pin again this year (along with the t-shirt), but I don't know about any of the other merchandise. With the 60th anniversary kicking off that same day (and the merchandise debuting), it's hard to say how fast the 24-hour merchandise will last. Last year, I think they had most of it (I don't remember about the pin or the Mickey ears) for most of the day. My guess says that any pin will sell out fast, but clothing may last longer.

Green Dopey shirt? Was that the up all night shirt? I just looked on Disneystore.com and did not find this shirt.

Thanks figment. It is cute. We're not staying all night so I don't need one, but I did want to see it.

Yes, that's the shirt for the 24-hour day this year. The Disney Store had it for sale as a pre-order. If you saved the link from when it was actively available, you can still view the listing (but it's now considered "sold out").
http://www.disneystore.com/mp/1375920/1001081/?CMP=DTPM-CMR&att=PARKS_Diamond_4.13_DLRAP
Hey Figment_jii, do you happen to have a link to the merchandise event on the 20th and 21st? I wanted to see if there is still space open for that one. TIA

Despite the price, it sure didn't take long for the event to sell out and the waitlist to fill up. Based on the Disney Parks Blog, the event went on sale on March 26th and the update said it was sold out by March 27th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter