Menus Fantasy - Kids and Adults

DanceGirl914

Mouseketeer
Hello all

I was looking at a posting that had all of the menus from the Fantasy and I was wondering. Can a child order food from the kids menu but a dessert from the adult menu?
My daughter is diabetic and I know it would be better for her to order a dessert from the no sugar added part of the adult menu but she will definately want to eat the food from the kids menu.

Is this a possibility?

Thanks

Anybody can order from either menu - kids ordering off the adult menu and adults ordering off the kids menu. No problem! If you have your reservation noted that your DD is diabetic, the servers may even be able to come up with something special for her.

Enjoy your cruise!

Yes! My husband switches back and forth between the adult menu and the kids for each course, usually. They have always been more than accomodating.

Our son is diabetic too- Disney doesnt have carb counts and they dont have any sugar free desserts. Only no sugar added desserts so he usually orders whatever he wants since he needs insulin on the no sugar added ones anyway. ;)
Have a great cruise!

Our daughter (10) ate a steak from the adult menu virtually every night...same for appetizers and dessert. The servers are all too happy to get you something from either (or both!) of the menus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter