Menus Fantasy - Kids and Adults

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by DanceGirl914, Jan 8, 2013.

1. DanceGirl914

DanceGirl914 Mouseketeer

Hello all

I was looking at a posting that had all of the menus from the Fantasy and I was wondering. Can a child order food from the kids menu but a dessert from the adult menu?
    My daughter is diabetic and I know it would be better for her to order a dessert from the no sugar added part of the adult menu but she will definately want to eat the food from the kids menu.

Is this a possibility?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lanejudy

lanejudy Moderator Moderator

Anybody can order from either menu - kids ordering off the adult menu and adults ordering off the kids menu. No problem! If you have your reservation noted that your DD is diabetic, the servers may even be able to come up with something special for her.

Enjoy your cruise!

4. reagansmom

reagansmom Mouseketeer

Yes! My husband switches back and forth between the adult menu and the kids for each course, usually. They have always been more than accomodating.

5. quickcat

quickcat Mouseketeer

Our son is diabetic too- Disney doesnt have carb counts and they dont have any sugar free desserts. Only no sugar added desserts so he usually orders whatever he wants since he needs insulin on the no sugar added ones anyway. ;)
    Have a great cruise!

6. Kimosabe

Kimosabe DIS Veteran

Our daughter (10) ate a steak from the adult menu virtually every night...same for appetizers and dessert. The servers are all too happy to get you something from either (or both!) of the menus.