Menu restaurants pictures

SantiJB

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Reviewing the forum i have fond some pictures of restaurants menu. Some of them show what is included if you want to use half board vouchers. I think it could be a great idea if we concentrate in one post all these pictures.

They are very useful in order to plan our Disney visits.

Please could you include below these pictures mentioning how old are these pictures?

Thanks.

Regards.

Thank you very much. I have still cheked these webs but i think it would be a good idea if we share our menu pictures.

Regards.

Thank you very much. I have still cheked these webs but i think it would be a good idea if we share our menu pictures.

Regards.

What we tend to do is send our photos to these websites for them to update their sites - previously people have posted menus on the individual restaurant threads on here - so these the sites should be pretty up to date :goodvibes

SantiJB, quite a few people have already shared their photos of menus by posting them on the appropriate Restaurant Review thread. :)

Hi SantiJB,

Most members here post any restaurant or menu photographs on the restaurant review threads, so if theres a particular restaurant menu/theme that you're interested in, the best place to find these on this forum is here -

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1181765

Just click on the restaurant name that you're interested in, and you'll get the most recent review/pictures which have been posted by members here.

I don't think theres any need to bump your own threads up, as members here are very helpful, and will read your post at their lesiure, and if they can help, they will reply to you :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter