Mentally Preparing: A Focker, A Croc & Waldo hit POFQ! Trip Report Link is UP!

Oh! Oh! Me first! Is this him???

waldo.jpg

Is it??? Do I get extra credit, or am I wrong?

Sorry about your 'puter. Been there, done that. :eek: Now I back EVERYTHING up once a month! At least you saved the important stuff! :thumbsup2

-Michelle

Tracy, are you still looking for airfare for someone in your group? Entertainment has a 5% discount on AA. I used it when I booked back in October. Yeah, talk about anal. As soon as they released fares for our travel dates, I was on it. I wanted a specific itinerary so I thought, eh might as well go for it. Anyway, 5% isn't much but it's something. I think fares have gone down a good $50 since I purchased. If you by the ENT book, you don't have to wait for it it come in the mail - you can use the discount that appears online.

BTW, have you thought of any alternatives to the discomobile? Let me know if you find a good limo service if you're using one this time around. I'm booked with Prime Time Shuttle but thought about surprising the boys if I can find a decent enough rate.
Thanks for the info, Lisa. I've already purchased all the airfare. Highway robbery I tell you.:sad2:
I am ashamed. HOW did I let this pre-trip get to page 4 without jumping on board?:confused:

Tracy, I commend you for taking Waldo. I have one of those know it all fathers who surely would have to be ditched if I ever brought him along. My boys always ask if we can bring him, and I just laugh. What IS the definition of vacation, anyway? Certainly not anything that involves constant intervention.
Welcome SharkB8! Better late than never! ;) Grab a seat and hang on!

Constant intervention OR constant supervision! We always assign someone to "look after" Waldo whenever we venture out in public.:laughing:

On the pros side of this vacation, at least I will have MORE adults to help supervise Waldo. :upsidedow

Just for reference.... here's a picture I took during our last WDW vacation. It was supposed to be a photo of Capt. Jacks Tutorial. It turned into a "Where's Waldo" photo. Scan the crowd... can you find Waldo? Extra credit for those who find him.:laughing:
WDWPics3030.jpg

Here's a photo of the Enabler (my Mom) and Waldo.

WDWPics2006.jpg

Here's a photo of one of my nephews, Dewey along with Maddie and Evan. It was taken at Mickey's Halloween Treat @ DCA 10/2006
Halloween1040.jpg

I don't have any photos of Donald & Daisy or Huey. I'm planning a party for the Enabler this weekend. I'll be sure to take their pics then.

Sorry about the size, I can't resize them. My PC is jacked up. The Geek Squad had to totally wipe it out and reset it or reboot it. I lost everything. Except all my WDW planning documents, which I store on a flash drive, which hangs lovingly around my neck on my FOCKER WATCHER lanyard. Now that is the ultimate OCD! :lmao:

Well, I think I know where Waldo is, but I've probably got an unfair advantage....and I'm starting late and CAN NOT, repeat CAN NOT do something so cool as Michelle with B & W and an arrow....:confused3

LOVE the flash drive around your neck....If I didn't already LY/MI, you'd probably freak me out:scared1: !!!

LY, really do MI!!

Oh fiddle faddle! I forgot to give ya'll the words of the day:

kaniggets
fixin to

Your kids are adorable! :cutie: It runs in the family, your parents are cute and look like a lot of fun! :goodvibes Lovin' your pre-trip! :laughing:

My guess was the same, but I think Michelle should get extra credit for her computer graphics wizardry alone! :wizard:

Oh! Oh! Me first! Is this him???

waldo.jpg

Is it??? Do I get extra credit, or am I wrong?

Sorry about your 'puter. Been there, done that. :eek: Now I back EVERYTHING up once a month! At least you saved the important stuff! :thumbsup2

-Michelle
DING, DING, DING, DING! We have a winner, folks!:yay:

Michelle, Michelle, Michelle!! VERY impressive!!

You win..... what's the prize this week, peeps? 21 Lapu's???:rotfl:
You're awesome, Michelle, and you've got MAD photo skills! You ROCK!:thumbsup2

Well, I think I know where Waldo is, but I've probably got an unfair advantage....and I'm starting late and CAN NOT, repeat CAN NOT do something so cool as Michelle with B & W and an arrow....:confused3

LOVE the flash drive around your neck....If I didn't already LY/MI, you'd probably freak me out:scared1: !!!

LY, really do MI!!

I know, sometimes I scare myself!:laughing:
:hug: Right back at ya, baybee!!

kaniggets
fixin to
Darn, I missed yesterdays words! Can we extend "fixin' to" another day?:confused3
I can't DIS for long today, I'm fixin' to set up the new patio furniture I bought 2 WEEKS AGO!

Your kids are adorable! :cutie: It runs in the famuily, your prents are cute and look like a lot of fun! :goodvibes Lovin' your pre-trip! :laughing:
Awww.. thanks Madsofa. We think so, too! :)
Actually, Waldo and the Enabler are a lot of f-u-n! There isn't a day that we don't have serious laugh attacks.
My guess was the same, but I think Michelle should get extra credit for her computer graphics wizardry alone! :wizard:

No doubt!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

WooHoo! :banana: I found him! :banana: I feel like I should give an acceptance speech or somethin'! I would like to thank.... :lmao:

Actually, it's no biggie. I cheated 'cause I'm a graphic artist. To do a picture like that, all you have to do is select the area you want to keep in color, and then invert the selection and desaturate the background. I did a similar thing for Allyson over on her TR here...

Cool photo-edited pic

The arrow in the Waldo pic was just a font symbol that I put a drop shadow on. I love messing with pictures...

Anyway, keep the TR coming Tracy! I can't wait to see what happens when everyone tries to agree on ADRs!!! :goodvibes

-Michelle

WooHoo! :banana: I found him! :banana: I feel like I should give an acceptance speech or somethin'! I would like to thank.... :lmao:

Actually, it's no biggie. I cheated 'cause I'm a graphic artist. To do a picture like that, all you have to do is select the area you want to keep in color, and then invert the selection and desaturate the background. I did a similar thing for Allyson over on her TR here...

Cool photo-edited pic

The arrow in the Waldo pic was just a font symbol that I put a drop shadow on. I love messing with pictures...

Anyway, keep the TR coming Tracy! I can't wait to see what happens when everyone tries to agree on ADRs!!! :goodvibes

-Michelle
Yeah I knew how to do that too, Michelle just beat me to it :lmao:

Michelle that photo is wonderful. :thumbsup2:

Cool photo-edited pic

-Michelle

All you have to do....invert the WHAT? And desaturate WHO?

I am impressed. I can barely find the print button on my computer and the on/off switch on the printer is tempermental, at best.

Congrats on the win!

Now I'm a fixin to get some of my TR done (maybe).

Cool photo-edited pic

-Michelle

Great job Michelle. Can you take the 10 pounds off me that the camera puts on????:confused3

PLEASE?!?!?

Looky, looky.... Evan's crocs came today! Maddies came a few weeks ago. I just had to post the pics. They're soooo cute.:cutie:

IMG_0540_1.jpg

kaniggets
fixin to

Ok, I give...I've been living here a little under a year, but I thought I was catching on pretty quickly...

What in the world is kaniggets, S'late???

I like "wappyjawed"...That makes me giggle every time I hear it.

:thumbsup2 The Crocs are adorable. I'm still debating whether I want to get myself a pair or not. I like the flips are cute - trying to find a place that sells them so I can try them on. Wonder if my favorite store DSW has them. Gotta stop by this weekend.

Ok, I give...I've been living here a little under a year, but I thought I was catching on pretty quickly...

What in the world is kaniggets, S'late???

I like "wappyjawed"...That makes me giggle every time I hear it.

knight

It's from Monty Python. You daffy English knights (kaniggets)!

:rotfl:

:thumbsup2 to the crocs!! I ordered my girls the same colour as you did for Maddie! They are sooo cute. Ny DD's have been wearing them inside (due to weather - snow, rain, slush - all that good stuff :laughing: ) They are so excited that they get to wear them outisde at WDW next week. Yup, I only have 5 more sleeps! :woohoo: I ordered myself the black ones with the red strap! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter