memory maker question..

Pepper pots

Mouseketeer
Hi Folks, We will be using the MM this year for the first time linked onto our magic bands..I'm sure I read somewhere that at MK you can download your photos from your band onto a CD, say after getting 100 photos taken...I know we have approx a month to download them when we get back to Scotland.....

last year when i got home i just downloaded them straight away and stored them all to a cloud storage account.

i know there was the option to get a CD sent to you but it came at an additional cost

HTH

I do not know about doing it while still at the parks, but once we got home from our last trip I was able to get all of our pictures mailed to us on a CD. I want to say it was an additional $39, but it had well over 300 pictures on it.

Do you think the memory maker is worth it? I'm also looking into getting it

We came home with 404 pictures over 4 days. It was arguably the best money we spent. High quality pics, love the ones of my kids interacting with the characters before the standard pose pic, and the best part, I get to to be in the family photos instead of taking them or asking a stranger hoping they don't drop my phone or screw up.

Inside of town square where Tony's is located and Mickey and Tink meet is where the photopass shop is at in MK. First building on the right after entering, and then on the right once inside. The CD is an extra expense, I prefer to just download and burn my own CD once I'm home.

MM more than paid for itself; we had over 700 pictures between our 3 families and we downloaded the pictures when we got home and burned our own cds, uploaded them to the cloud as well as downloading to a flashdrive for safe keeping these great memories.

Yes, it's also a must for us, and well worth it. The first trip I was hesitant, so I came back each night and saved them to my computer. Since then, I've just waited until the trip was over and stored them all to the cloud.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter