Memory Maker, is it worth it?

It is totally worth it in my opinion. DH and I love buying ride photos and we would normally end up spending at least $100 on them during a trip, sometimes more. So even if we didn't hit up any other photopass locations, it would be cheaper for us to get the MM than to buy all of our ride photos.

We definitely take advantage of the photopass locations while we're there and we try to get at least one photo at every one during out trip. We'll also get duplicates for morning vs. nighttime shots. I can say that our best/favourite photos are always the ones from MM at the end of the trip. They're the ones we use for cards or if we wanted any printed to hang at home.

This next trip we are going just the 2 of us so I think it will be even more helpful as we'll have some nice photos of us together at all of the best photo locations.

It's an individual choice but I haven't met anyone who has regretted getting it.

If you do decide to purchase it, just make sure you take advantage of it and get as many photos as you can.

We thought about getting it on our last trip but I can't remember why we decided against it. My wife and I traded off the camera but ended up getting some really great shots. Even if we got the MM we'd likely still end up carrying the camera to capture the unplanned shots. I know my wife was taking shots during the rides(respectfully and with flash off!) last year.

100% loved it...great family shots...endless ride photos...and the ToT video is awesome! Highly recommend

I love memory maker. It is a great way of getting everyone in the photo. I also know If I have it I am going stop at most photo pass photographers. We don't have kids but I even do the character photos if there isn't that long of a line.
photo.php

Attachments

• 10377089_10152631760791552_8908006271553152237_n.jpg
    10377089_10152631760791552_8908006271553152237_n.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 45
I was telling my wife about all the benefits last night and then I got to the price.... Got a big "WHAAATT?" I'll probably just surprise the family with it. She said she'd still lug her camera around anyways.

My DH and I used memory maker on our honeymoon. The photographers don't rush and really try to get a good shot. We stopped whenever we saw a photographer and the great pics we got out of it made it well worth it.

We bought it last year and it was awesome! We had a group of 5 and not everyone rode the same rides. I got pix of my teens on all the rides where pix get taken and I didn't have to chase them around to see what was a good picture! We got lots of family pix as well as DH and I having photos of us at Epcot and Studios alone. Really fun stuff! Well worth the money because it's all about the memories for me!

My Hubby and I loved it! I thought it was totally worth it especially when bought ahead of time. :)

We make a point to take more pictures when we have it, and that makes it worth it.

I added it to our package for our trip in November (considering the agent saved me $750 on airfare by moving my arrival and departure dates!), and I'm excited about the fact that I can get more pictures of our family with the characters rather than just our daughter or one of us and our daughter.
My wife also won't have to download 700 pictures from her phone when we get home. :earboy2:

I would say it's definitely worth it, especially for large groups. I went with 7 family members, and we have over 300 pictures from it, most of which were really awesome :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter