memory maker and photo pass plus

What is the difference between memory maker and photo pass plus?
thanks

Photopass+ (which is no longer sold) included a CD of stock photos in addition to a cd with all of your Photopass photos. The new Memory Maker does not include any type of CD, but allows you to download all of your photos as many times as you want before the expiration date. Both include(d) digital ride and meal photos from select locations.

Photopass+ (which is no longer sold) included a CD of stock photos in addition to a cd with all of your Photopass photos. The new Memory Maker does not include any type of CD, but allows you to download all of your photos as many times as you want before the expiration date. Both include(d) digital ride and meal photos from select locations.

Thank you SO MUCH for this info! I was in a chat window with a Disney "expert" for a half hour and she still couldn't tell me anything about Photopass+. All she had to say was Memory Maker replaces Photopass+.

So basically, if you download the pictures and put them on a CD yourself before the expiry date they are virtually the same minus the stock pictures?

If you purchase it before arrival is there a discount? Does the photographer scan your magic band, and does it matter whose they scan?

So basically, if you download the pictures and put them on a CD yourself before the expiry date they are virtually the same minus the stock pictures?

If you purchase it before arrival is there a discount? Does the photographer scan your magic band, and does it matter whose they scan?

That is correct, and MM must be purchased at least 3 days prior to the first photo taken if you want to have all of your photos included, so the only option is the preorder price. They scan the bands, and anyone linked to your MDE account can get their bands scanned, including friends and family in different rooms. They just have to be linked in MDE.

I preordered PP+ a few months ago for our upcoming trip. Can you convert it to MM or would it be best just to leave it alone? My sis and I both got one. For future reference, is it the case that you only need to purchase 1 MM and everyone in the travelling party can use it? Am I understanding that correctly?

The new Memory Maker does not include any type of CD, but allows you to download all of your photos as many times as you want before the expiration date. Both include(d) digital ride and meal photos from select locations.
I know that the ride photos are included in the $149, but do we still have to pay for the meal photos before the photo packages are added to our memory maker account?

I preordered PP+ a few months ago for our upcoming trip. Can you convert it to MM or would it be best just to leave it alone? My sis and I both got one. For future reference, is it the case that you only need to purchase 1 MM and everyone in the travelling party can use it? Am I understanding that correctly?

I also have a PP+ I had ordered for a trip last Nov that was cancelled. From what I have been told, and someone please correct if wrong, but they are still honoring PP+. You can still turn in your voucher for the PP+ card on the lanyard.

They will let you switch, but you are better off keeping the PP+ because it includes two CDs (stock photo CD and your Photopass CD).

I know that the ride photos are included in the $149, but do we still have to pay for the meal photos before the photo packages are added to our memory maker account?

No extra purchase required. You will get the digital file added to your band, but will not receive prints.

Are the actual restaurant photos that came with PP+ not given with MM at the time of dining, but rather only in digital form that have to be downloaded?

Are the actual restaurant photos that came with PP+ not given with MM at the time of dining, but rather only in digital form that have to be downloaded?

I was told that CRT and Akershus would provide physical photos as they're part of the package.

Before PP+ disappeared, they were no longer giving prints at any of the meals that did not include them in the meal price. The only prints given are at CRT and Akershus, and you get those prints even if you do not have MM.

Before PP+ disappeared, they were no longer giving prints at any of the meals that did not include them in the meal price. The only prints given are at CRT and Akershus, and you get those prints even if you do not have MM.

This is not true, PhotoPass+ still gets the physical prints while memory maker does not.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This is not true, PhotoPass+ still gets the physical prints while memory maker does not.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There have been several reports of guests not getting them in the last few months. Not that it matters much now since you can't buy it anymore. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter