Memories package photography question...

SugarPlumFairyUK

Mouseketeer
I'm probably missing something really obvious, but how does the photography work out with the Memories wedding package?

Do you get to choose a photographer from a list of options?

It seems you have a few photos included (20 I think) and then you can order more. But I was wondering whether you just get allocated a photographer, or whether you get to choose?

Thanks! :bride:

In true Disney style, no you don't get to choose - you can put forward your requests but they are never guaranteed :badpc: it makes me feel a little bit like that haha!

When we were planning our Memories VR, there was no spot in the planning pack to note a photog request, so I just added a note on there. My first choice was Regina (who has since gone out on her own) and we did get her! So I say it can't hurt to request a few names - while there's no guarantee, you never know - you might get one of your choices.

As for the included prints, they gave us a code to use to order them through Collages.net. For any prints above and beyond the included ones, you can order more from Collages or you can purchase a print package (choices were in the planning kit) and with that, you submit your choices to DPS and they fulfill the order. The prints from Collages came pretty quickly. The ones from DPS took a while (we ordered in late Oct/early Nov. and got everything just before Christmas). I think they wait to send everything together (we also ordered a photobook) and also the larger prints are retouched so that, I think, is what makes the timing longer.

HTH!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter