Memorial day at Universal Studios

OhStuffandFluff

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip for next year over the last two weeks of May. We will be staying at the Disney resorts for 10 days with one day off-campus at Universal and one day at Seaworld. I am curious to know how busy Universal gets on Memorial day. We will not be able to get the front of the line passes at Universal due to budget constraints. Thanks for your help!

Having taken many vacations to Disney, I would allocate more time to UNI than one day. Maybe at the beginning or end of your trip, you could spend 2-3 days at UNI. It is so much more relaxing, not having to reserve EVERY move you make, etc. You will love it...

We were there over Memorial Day this past week. The only super huge crowd issue seemed to be school groups doing year-end field trips. They were everywhere. But next year, the school calendars might fall differently around Memorial Day.

many school groups are at the darkside on fridays in May
it's a yearly event

and May used to be such a lovely time to be in the parks, except for fridays.

i swear, the May crowds sounds like they are growing each year.........

Just got back and Memorial Day was extremely busy. It would be difficult to get much done without Express pass. The middle of the week was much better, especially at night.

Just got back and Memorial Day was extremely busy. It would be difficult to get much done without Express pass. The middle of the week was much better, especially at night.

I totally agree with "extremely busy." We were there Memorial Day afternoon and it was VERY packed. When we returned yesterday and today, not nearly so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter