Membership numbers

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by LIGrumpyGirl, Jan 25, 2013.

1. LIGrumpyGirl

LIGrumpyGirl DIS Veteran

Thinking of buying another contract through resale (first 3 were from direct from DVC). Will this new contract be under a different membership number or will I just get a .3 on my current membership number?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. DizBub

DizBub Totally Addicted

If you get a resale contract with the same UY and title it exactly the same as your other contracts it will be under your current membership number. Probably .4. :)

2 different UYs will result in 2 different #s.

4. LIGrumpyGirl

LIGrumpyGirl DIS Veteran

Thank you. That's what I thought also but I read something else on a FB board.

5. paults

paults <font color=red>HOME IS WHERE BWV IS<br><font colo

it should be marked XXX.03 your other contracts are most likey xxx.00, xxx.01,xxx.02

that's how my 3 are listed (resale-direct-resale) all the same info:thumbsup2

6. DizBub

DizBub Totally Addicted

Odd. My 3 contracts are listed XXX.0=direct Original/Master, XXX.2=direct add on, XXX.3=resale. No XXX.1.

No matter. :)

7. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

When you get closer to signing the papers, you'll want your agent to notify DVC that you want the master same contract number. If you don't, you might wind up with a separate master contract number for that contract.

8. paults

paults <font color=red>HOME IS WHERE BWV IS<br><font colo

Just check and I was correct how mine are listed except I didn't need the 0 before the numbers . xxx.0, xxx.1, xxx.2 my 3 contracts:goodvibes