Members Mark KCups at Sam's Club

gr8tdame

Enchanted
I purchased a 54 count of Members Mark k cups, Colombian yesterday @ SAMs Club for $19. They are not the instants (yuck) like Grove square on Amazon. I tried one this morning and it tastes even better than Newmans or green mtn Colombian KCups.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My husband loves these... So I get these for him but I think here they are more money like $28.00. I like my Caribou Mahogany the best, with the occasional seasonal flavor.

I'll have to check them out! I got the kirkland costco ones this week, and just tried one yesterday. Those are good as well!

I'll have to check them out! I got the kirkland costco ones this week, and just tried one yesterday. Those are good as well!
We have 2 Costco's in Austin and I have yet to see Kirkland Kcups. I will check Costco tomorrow. The Sams club Members Mark had 2 choices - Columbian or French roast.

Saw them at our costco in Michigan just this past week for the first time, maybe they will get to Texas soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter