Member Services & Presdents' Day

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by dvchuck, Feb 16, 2002.

1. dvchuck

dvchuck Earning My Ears

Will member services be open on President's Day?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. PamOKW

PamOKW <font color=green>The two most important items for

I guess we'll just have to give them a call! No one has replied to my earlier post asking the same question. :)

4. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

They were closed on MLK Day, right? Then I would assume they would also be closed for President's Day, both are federal holidays. Unfortunately, where I work (insurance company) we get neither. No holidays between New Years and Memorial Day.:(

5. PKS44

PKS44 DIS Veteran

I called recently and got a recording....maybe it was on MLK day. The recording listed all the holidays that MS is closed and President's Day was not one of them...

Paul

6. chip1

chip1 Proud Owner of 400 BCV Points!!

I just talked with Quality Assurance about another issue, and asked if MS would be opened tomorrow. He was fairly certain that they would be!!

7. PamOKW

Hey Chip -- you're already a regular with information to share! See, I told you things would keep getting easier. ;) Glad to have you on the boards, neighbor.

8. chip1

chip1 Proud Owner of 400 BCV Points!!

Thanks, Pam OKW. I am finding that I am addicted to this board! I am in and out of our den all day long checking for updates on here! All the information has been great. I am so glad I found this site!!

9. PamOKW

Chip -- You were right. They were open. I had to call twice and was on hold for about 10 seconds right around 9:00 a.m. and did not go to hold at all when I called back around 10:30 a.m.