Member Cruise 2012

Chellymouse

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard anything about Member Cruise 2012? No one seems to know when it will be or when it will be going on sale.

Historically the dates are announced on the Member Cruise and someone comes here to give the dates. We'll know before it's put on the Member Page, I'm sure.:thumbsup2

It should be announced on the 9/18 Member Cruise. A rumor was floating around the board these past few weeks that it might be in October for 2012 because DCL moved some deposited DCL guests off their cruise date for a charter. We'll know in a few weeks.

I want to know also!!!! We are looking at doing it if it doesn't interfere too much with the school calendar!

October would be great! I have never done one before...have read mixed reviews over the years...but the swag!!!!!!

Tell me about the SWAG!!!

I wish I could give details...have only read and seen photos from past DVC Cruisers!!!! But unique to the cruise ..DVC items...sadly some end up on ebay:( I wouldnt part with anything Disney or DVC related, but thats just me!

I wish I could give details...have only read and seen photos from past DVC Cruisers!!!! But unique to the cruise ..DVC items...sadly some end up on ebay:( I wouldnt part with anything Disney or DVC related, but thats just me!

Very cool! Does anyone have a link to past cruises?

DW and I went on the member cruise last year but skipped this years which we now regret. I'll be up early on booking day for the 2012 cruise. We had such a good time. It was our first cruise.

Disney Files showed up at our house yesterday and my fuzzy recollection of the blurb in there said it would be in October. I'll have to look at it again tonight and verify that though.

Checked Disney Files and they claim it's sailing Oct 21, 2012 on the Disney Dream. "Booking information is scheduled to debut online at www.dvcmember.com this fall..."

That should be better from a weather and hurricane perspective. We've been watching hurricane after hurricane and storm after storm as we anticipate this year's Member's Cruise. Keeping an eye on Maria now, but I think she'll squeak by right before we have to depart. It should be interesting to see what Irene did to CC. Hopefully Maria doesn't do her own "decorating" as well.

Checked Disney Files and they claim it's sailing Oct 21, 2012 on the Disney Dream. "Booking information is scheduled to debut online at www.dvcmember.com this fall..."

I am currently booked on the Oct 21, 2012 using my points. I was allowed to stay on this cruise when I called MS a few weeks ago since DCL started notifying non DVC members about the above sail date being charted. I was told I would be receiving a phone call in a few weeks giving me all the details. At time of call,MS would not confirm it being a member cruise but they gave hints that it was going to be.

huey578 - Congratulations on getting on one of the most coveted cruises without having to sit on hold for 8 hours. You totally scored!!:cheer2:

If you intend to pay cash for the members cruise can you use a TA or do you need to book on your own?

If you intend to pay cash for the members cruise can you use a TA or do you need to book on your own?

You'll need to book the cruise through DVC. If you pay cash, know that you'll have to pay the entire amount upfront. Also, you can always use points for one and pay cash for another or others. We've done that before :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter