~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel,
I love the Mickey welcome letter. I am able to customize it for my family thru a paint program. Do you happen to have a mailing envelope to match it?? If not I will try and work on one, but it won't anywhere near as good as the things you make. They are awesome.

Melody

PS it is for the Cook Family

Hi Hon
I don't have a template for envelopes and each time I try (using sizes) it doesn't turn out:confused3,,,so until I figure this out sorry Hon. I'm sure yours will be Great!

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel,

I was wondering if you might be able to do 2 DISigns for me for Valentine's Day.

The first one is the Hershey Nugget Card in your photobucket:
If you could change the "Sweet Dream Treat" to "Happy Valentine's Day" and the "Disney World" to "Love, Ethan" using Woody as the Character with Red Hearts.

The second one is a Hershey Bar Wrapper (I didn't see any in your photobucket so if you don't do these just let me know - I understand). If you could use the same information as above to go with the Nugget Card that would be wonderful.

Thank you so much! If you can't do these just let me know.

Please and Thank you!
Allison

Hi Allison
I don't do the Hershey bars but will try to make a nugget card this weekend.

Hugs Mel

Mel you are great at what you do with these designs. If you have time I would be very grateful if you could make a couple tickets for me. I have two boys and we will be going to Disney in October. I know its early so if you don't have time now you can just do it when you do have time. I need tickets for:

Ricky and Caiden--Will be arriving October 8th 2011. If you could make me these tickets for the MNSSHP I would jump for joy.

Thank you so much for sharing you talent with everyone.

LOVE the guess who's going cards for Ian, Ainsley, and Connor! Thank you for the great idea of putting different characters on each card- I would never have thought of it, but LOVE it!!! :lovestruc

Hi Allison
I don't do the Hershey bars but will try to make a nugget card this weekend.

Hugs Mel

That's OK. The nugget card will work great if you don't mind. My sister is going to make the candy heart suckers and I thought I would tie the nugget card to it with a ribbon. I thought this would be cute for my son to give out to all his friends at school.

Allison

That's OK. The nugget card will work great if you don't mind. My sister is going to make the candy heart suckers and I thought I would tie the nugget card to it with a ribbon. I thought this would be cute for my son to give out to all his friends at school.

Allison

Hi Allison

Just a mom of three sons here and making a suggestion as I'm not sure how old Ethan is but my sons say it should say FROM and Not Love???
Seems this is a guy thing??

Anyhow I made one nugget card and one sucker card.

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Mel,

I guess that was the "Girl" in me. I didn't think about the "love" part. My DS (he is 6) and my DH just saw the design and they both corrected me before I even told them what you had written.

Would it be to much trouble to change the nugget card to "From"? They look wonderful and thanks for the sucker card. I had not thought about that. I think I will use both and place them in a little Valentine's Bag.

Thanks again for everything.
Allison

Hi Mel,

I guess that was the "Girl" in me. I didn't think about the "love" part. My DS (he is 6) and my DH just saw the design and they both corrected me before I even told them what you had written.

Would it be to much trouble to change the nugget card to "From"? They look wonderful and thanks for the sucker card. I had not thought about that. I think I will use both and place them in a little Valentine's Bag.

Thanks again for everything.
Allison

For Anzley and Ethan

Hugs Mel

This is my first day on the site and already a great idea for my kids for our vacation next month. I might use that idea for snacks and leave them from Mickey.

This is my first day on the site and already a great idea for my kids for our vacation next month. I might use that idea for snacks and leave them from Mickey.

Hi Hon

Welcome to the DIS DISign forum,,
Have fun planning!

Hugs Mel

Mel you are great at what you do with these designs. If you have time I would be very grateful if you could make a couple tickets for me. I have two boys and we will be going to Disney in October. I know its early so if you don't have time now you can just do it when you do have time. I need tickets for:

Ricky and Caiden--Will be arriving October 8th 2011. If you could make me these tickets for the MNSSHP I would jump for joy.

Thank you so much for sharing you talent with everyone.

Caiden and Ricky
a couple of tries
Hugs Mel

Thank you so much for these invites. They are great and I know my boys will be excited when they see them. You are really talented and I'm grateful you share your talent with everyone. Thanks a bunch!!!

Mel-

What a nice surprise to come back to...My body aches from camping. It was the cub scouts family camp. They are there one more night, but we left since Ray has to work tomorrow. The boys are off. I am going to invest in some padding for inside the tent. I don't remember aching that much last time. It was Christopher's first campout. He had a ball!!

Thank you for the disigns. They're great. I was reading reports about how cold the Aquaduck was, but gotta do it at least once. If I measure Christopher correctly he is one inch short of the height requirement. He is so bummed. We'll see what happens when we get on board.

Hi Hon
Just checking is it

Glen
Allen
Jimmy

or Glen Allen
and Jimmy

just not sure if Glen is one name and Allen is another or the name is one?
Hope that makes sense

Hugs Mel

Glen Allen is one name my son is a jr so we use both
Thanks so much these are awesome also could I get make your own Light saber coupon too with both names these are so great Thanks so much

I just wanted to say thank you for posting the picture of the bags with the toppers. I have had the most fun printing toppers and making bags today!! Can't wait till May when I give them to my son.

Mel :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter