~~Mel's Corner~Taking A Break~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update for anyone waiting for a request.

I have reached my maximum upload for the month and have to wait a few days before i can upload anything without it costing me $.

Hope fully by Thursday or Friday I will be able to begin posting again.

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel!

I was hoping you would be able to personalize some of your coupons for me please.

Thanks in advance!

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/...ns/?action=view&current=lightsabercoupon7.jpg

for "Zachary"

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/.../Coupons/?action=view&current=designatee7.jpg

one for "Sophia" and one for "Zachary"

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/...ns/?action=view&current=mickeytreatblank1.jpg

one for "Sophia" and one for "Zachary"

Thanks again Mel!!

For Sophia and Zachary

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mel- First, I want to say THANK YOU! Your designs are amazing. We used the pirate cards, bag toppers, and invites this past weekend for our kids' first disney family night- I cannot wait to load the pictures and show you how your designs helped make our party a BLAST!

This weekend we are having a toy story party- I was wondering if you have blanks of the toy story designs you used for Hayden's birthday on the first page of this thread- I couldn't find them on your photobucket, and I would love to use them for the party!!!

THANKS!

Hi Hon

I only have this Candy tent as a blank and blank bag topper.

sorry

Hugs Mel

Hugs Mel

Hello Mel,
I absolutely love the "Guess Who's Going Fireman Mickey and Nurse Minnie" you did for me. It is cuter than I imagined. Perfect. :cloud9:

I can't wait to surprise her. She is a big Disney fan and her husband told her they can't afford to go with us this time. We have secretly been planning the trip behind her back :rolleyes1.

If you have time and don't mind can you make something with the Fireman Mickey pic for Will and the Nurse Minnie for Darcy. With Disney World January 2011. If it is easier you can put it all in one picture.
If you don't have the time I understand. I love what you made me.

Thanks so much, :flower3:
Kim

Darcy and Will

Hugs Mel

Mel, Thank you so much for the quick response.
I love the sign.
Your great work brings Pixie Dust to others vacations. :goodvibes
Hugs back to ya. :hug:
Thanks again,
Kim

Hi Mel-

Just found your new thread. How was your trip? We are excited about ours-a couple more week :banana:

Didn't know if you saw my PM, but thank you again.

Gonna go make sure I have everything I need to finalize my FE gifts. Talk to you soon

Hi Hon
The 12 of them are posted in my photobucket. They will be there for two weeks at which time I delete them--saves space.

The Phineas and Ferb I do not have anymore but can try a new one if interested.

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel-

Just found your new thread. How was your trip? We are excited about ours-a couple more week :banana:

Didn't know if you saw my PM, but thank you again.

Gonna go make sure I have everything I need to finalize my FE gifts. Talk to you soon

Hi Hon

The trip was good. I did receive your pm --sorry i didn't reply--just super busy with family and work right now.
Happy Cruising Hon!

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel, I was looking at your PB account and love the Welcome to Disney letters. Would you be willing to make one from Donald Duck to my son Jacob? I liked the one you for Mickey, so maybe with the same wording.
Thank you!

Hi Hon
The 12 of them are posted in my photobucket. They will be there for two weeks at which time I delete them--saves space.

The Phineas and Ferb I do not have anymore but can try a new one if interested.

Hugs Mel

Don't worry about Phineas and Ferb, not a problem! Thanks again for all of the coupons. My kids will love them!!

I saved all of my designs. You can delete them if you need space. Thanks again!

Hi Mel, I was looking at your PB account and love the Welcome to Disney letters. Would you be willing to make one from Donald Duck to my son Jacob? I liked the one you for Mickey, so maybe with the same wording.
Thank you!

Hi Sarah

Hope this is ok

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel-

Don't know if you're still doing them or not, but if you are, I would like to request signs for the new dining rooms on the Dream:
Enchanted Garden
Royal Palace

and then one for Remy.
If not, that's fine. Hope all is going well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter