1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Mel's Corner 4~~CLOSED

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by bababear_50, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

Hi
    Your requests are posted in my photobucket under requests
    Hugs mel

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Catrinabeach

Catrinabeach DIS Veteran

Thank you they are fabulous.

4. Mom2Destiny

Mom2Destiny Earning My Ears

Thank you so much.They are perfect.

5. alayne

alayne DIS Veteran

Not a problem at all. I totally understand. I'm glad you have a surprise trip in the works. I look forward to hearing about it.
    Hugs
    Allison

6. nancyjo1998

nancyjo1998 DIS Veteran

Thanks Mel!!! They are great. I really appreciate the time you give to help make our trips soooo much more special. :hug:
    Nancy:thumbsup2

7. Mom in Heels

Mom in Heels Earning My Ears

Thank you SO much Mel! These are wonderful additions to our trip :) :goodvibes:

8. grtteach

grtteach Earning My Ears

Mel,
    I was able to get all the wonderful things you made for me printed, so THANK YOU!

I would like to make one last request, if you don't mind.

May I please have the Princess good bye letter to Princess Camryn and Princess Rylee?

Thank you very much!
    Gina

9. noahdove

noahdove DIS Veteran

Mel, I am glad you are back and I love love some of the new ones:)

10. ShellieB

ShellieB Mouseketeer

Mel,

Your work is amazing!! I am very computer illiterate and this is just what I was looking for :) If you have time, and if not, I totally understand, could you make the following?
    For Lorelai & Miles (the both love anything Disney!)
    Welcome Letter
    Goodbye Letter
    Be Our Guest: Jan 20, 5:55pm
    San Angel Inn: Jan 21, 12:50pm
    O'Hanna: Jan 22, 5:00pm
    Cape May Cafe: Jan 23, 5:00pm
    Crystal Palace: Jan 24, 8:05am
    Cinderella's Royal table: Jan 24, 4:00pm
    Kona Cafe: Jan 25, 12:45pm
    Lorelai has a BBB Jan 24 (cannot remember the time!)

You are awesome!! And thank you for the extra pixie dust for the trip!!

11. 1man&3ladies

1man&3ladies Earning My Ears

Thank you so much for the wonderful work you did on Addison and Annabelle's requests! They will surely love it, and I am so appreciative of you giving your time and talents! Have a great weekend! :cheer2:

12. monique5

monique5 DVC - BLT & VGF

Hi, Mel!

I want to say thanks again for the invites. I have a few more requests pretty please. I know you have been busy planning Hannah's trip and yard work. There is no rush. I would like to have the following for Chandler...

T-Rex: Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 6pm
    http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/...ket/requests/?action=view&current=1ethan7.jpg

Crystal Palace: Monday, February 4, 2013 at 4:35pm
    http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/ad245/bababearbucket/requests/?action=view&current=1destiny3.jpg

The Hollywood Brown Derby: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 4pm
    (Fantasmic! Dining Package at The Hollywood Brown Derby; Dinner at 4pm and Fantasmic! @ 7pm)
    Is there any way to incorporate the 2 or add the Dining Package Details??
    http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/...et/requests/?action=view&current=warefam7.jpg

Ariel Pick a Pearl Coupon:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/pickapearlhannah7.jpg/ Ariel

Also, would you be able to design an invite for the D-Tech Me Princess experience? I have time. I'm attaching the Disney links.
    D-Tech Me Princess Experience in the World of Disney at Downtown Disney (Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4pm)
    http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ncess-experience-at-walt-disney-world-resort/
    http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-world-of-disney-at-walt-disney-world-resort/

Thanks so much!
    Monique

13. SK1972

SK1972 Earning My Ears

Hi Mel. I'm taking my daughter, Olivia to DW for a mommy daughter trip in November. Would you be able to make the following for me please for Olivia?

1900 Park Fare Cinderella Dinner 11/28/12 at 7:05p.m.
    Tony's Town Square Invite 11/29/12 at 7:50p.m.
    Boma Flavors of Africa 11/30/12 at 6:25p.m.
    'Ohana 12/2/12 at 10:45a.m.
    Chef Mickey's 12/3/12 at 11:20
    Akershus 12/4/12 at 1:50p.m.
    The princess goodbye letter.

Do you have anything for Whispering Canyon? If you do, our reservations are for 12/1/12 at 2:20p.m.

Finally, do you have something like a princess surprise letter? She does not know we are going, and I wasn't going to tell her until the morning of our trip. Dates are 11/28/12 to 12/5/12.

Thank you so much!
    Sandi

14. SK1972

SK1972 Earning My Ears

Mel, I almost forgot. We are also going to MVMCP. Could you do an invite for Olivia for that too. We are attending on 11/29/12?

Thanks again!
    Sandi

15. disjenne

disjenne Mouseketeer

Thank you! Her name is Tempe. :) Sorry it took me a while to get back over here.

16. disjenne

disjenne Mouseketeer

Mel, I was wondering if you had this or could create something for me? I am surprising DH with a date night carriage ride. A small invite or anything like that. I am not even real sure what to ask for. Just wanted something to give him to tell him that we are doing the carriage ride that night. We are going on Nov. 15. Thank you! And if you don't have time that is fine! I just wanted to ask because I love your work! :)
    Jennifer

17. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

Hi Jennifer
    I'd like to help but I can't find any carriage images-I've been searching for one to do a disigns for my son and his fiancee ,no luck so far-sorry.

Hugs Mel

18. disjenne

disjenne Mouseketeer

Thank you!! :)

19. melnbil

melnbil DIS Veteran

I have looked thru your pb and couldn't find one. Could you make a tip envelope for Restaurant Marrakesh and one for Ohana for dinner that does not include the characters? Hope Hannah enjoys her upcoming trip and you get your yard work done. Happy Fall!!

20. kimber11

kimber11 Kimberley

Hello Mel from Ontario Canada too. :) I just LOOOOOVE all of your work. I am super excited planning our first ever trip to Disney World from my three children. I was wondering if you would mind helping me with some requests. I would love lots of different things as all of your stuff is amazing but I won't be greedy and ask for too much. LOL. Could you please do a journal cover for each of my 3 children....
    Princess Brooklyn (loves all the princesses)
    Princess Hannah (loves all the princesses)
    Prince Tristan (loves Mickey and Jake from Jake and the Neverland pirates). Thank you so very much.

21. mamiof2

mamiof2 Mouseketeer

No requests, I just had to tell you that your work is amazing! i have always wondered where u get such stunning graphics and in such high quality.? Some of the images i have never seen before. are u able to tell me where they come from? I also play around with graphics and do journal pages for my kids, but your images are so much better. Also, have you ever considered doing journal pages in 4X6" format? This is what i do for my kiddos because they can be printed off really cheap at the store, as photos, rather than using all my ink on full-sheet pages. It gives just enough space to write short entries, which is sufficient for smaller kids. Also, the 4x6 pages can be kept in a cheap photo album, which is nice and compact. Just wondering if you ever considered it. I'd love to be able to use some of your pages in a 4x6 version. Maybe someday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.