Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

I'm glad you're using the reception time for lots of dancing. I'm not sure how big your group is, but my mother's lone criticism of our wedding was that the D-Lounge was too big for our group of 35, but if you actually dance... Also, we found D-Lounge lighting tricky for pictures. I would do group shots in the Atrium if you can. The music selection sounds great and of course the red roses are perfect. So excited for you!

I'm glad you're using the reception time for lots of dancing. I'm not sure how big your group is, but my mother's lone criticism of our wedding was that the D-Lounge was too big for our group of 35, but if you actually dance... Also, we found D-Lounge lighting tricky for pictures. I would do group shots in the Atrium if you can. The music selection sounds great and of course the red roses are perfect. So excited for you!

That was one of DF's biggest concerns is he wanted time to dance! Our group is 30 I think it will be bigger than we need but I rather it be bigger than crammed into the Outlook? Did you have servers at your event and did they have table clothes on the table at all? and that was one of my worries was lighting but I plan on doing ALOT of atrium pictures and then taking pictures all over the boat I want to explore every little nook and cranny :goodvibes and definitely a group shoot in the atrium and thank you the red roses are going to be amazing! and thanks I fell in love with my first dance song I listen to it all the time what did you guys dance too? and I am getting so excited!

I Love your dress!!!
It's going to go so perfectly with your theme and ceremony location!
You look absolutely stunning!!! :dance3:

I love all the decisions you made too!
The music selection is perfect!
And I've seen the red rose bouquet in another DCL wedding online,
(Her ceremony location was the Atrium too!)
and they were stunning! So I know yours will be on point!

I can't wait to hear about the rest of the finishing touches you have planned! pixiedust:

I Love your dress!!!
It's going to go so perfectly with your theme and ceremony location!
You look absolutely stunning!!! :dance3:

I love all the decisions you made too!
The music selection is perfect!
And I've seen the red rose bouquet in another DCL wedding online,
(Her ceremony location was the Atrium too!)
and they were stunning! So I know yours will be on point!

I can't wait to hear about the rest of the finishing touches you have planned! pixiedust:

Thank you!! I was really happy with my dress especially the additions to it came out so perfect! :blush: and the planning guide was harder than I thought purely because me and my fiancé have different taste in music and cake :rotfl:

Love the door hangers and the hangers. Also, tell them not to call before xxxx hour or they will.

Thank you I just love my hanger it came out better than I thought and I will definitely do that! I plan on trying to sleep in up I am up every day at 5:00am hopefully I can sleep to 6 lol!

Absolutely love your hanger and door signs! I especially like that you have the sleepy Tinkerbell on one side. It's really cute. :)

Love the door hangers & your dress hanger. Those are on my DIY/Etsy list too.

This is going to stink. You're wedding will be here & gone before we know it, and then after you post all your journal from the day & cruise, we're not going to see any more DIY projects,
or journal updates. (Yes, I'm enjoying your posts, can you tell?!) Seriously, it's going to be beautiful. And I'll get over it LOL

Love the door hangers & your dress hanger. Those are on my DIY/Etsy list too.

This is going to stink. You're wedding will be here & gone before we know it, and then after you post all your journal from the day & cruise, we're not going to see any more DIY projects,
or journal updates. (Yes, I'm enjoying your posts, can you tell?!) Seriously, it's going to be beautiful. And I'll get over it LOL

I am so happy with my hanger I would definitely contact Erin from GetHungUp she was great! Aww thank you so much!!! Don't worry my TR is going to be really long 20 days lol :eek: it will be long winded! funny you mention that I was getting sad about not being able to post anymore and am in the process of starting blog so I can have a place to recap all my projects and Disney trips!! Thank you so much for following along! :goodvibes

Wow, your boudoir pictures are beautiful. The sleeping beauty is my favorite. :) He's going to love it!

Melissa! I can't believe how time is flying! I knew once this year arrived that your wedding would really roll around fast but it is incredible to think that we're inside one month now. All the many varied countdowns like x amount of work days (the big one for me, I couldn't wait for that to be up!) really tick down to some tiny little numbers and you almost want time to SLOOOOWWW DOWN for the first time since it all begins. There's so much to look forward to over the next few weeks and I hope we continue to be graced with the amazing details you've shared with us all this time. I continue to be floored by all the personal touches, I really like those grumpy morning mugs that you see in the parks so I loved that Tink door hanger. My only concern is that your guests are going to see all this amazing detail that you've gone to and think that's how all Disney Weddings must look because it is all so professional and brilliantly put together! I hope everyone appreciates the incredible work you've put in to bring this all together AND to so generously share details for future couples. And I know your groom is going to appreciate his gifts - you absolutely nailed that part. It's awesome that you gave the photographer a heads up about the gift and to get his reaction, his face is going to be absolutely priceless. You know in cartoons where the guys eyes pop out of his head, he launches several feet from the ground and steam comes out his ears? I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen. The watch is an awesome touch too, it really lends itself to the magic of the day with the little note attached. I know from having been there that all you want on that morning is to see your bride and you're just counting the seconds until you do - the watch is super appropriate for that feeling.

Wow, your boudoir pictures are beautiful. The sleeping beauty is my favorite. :) He's going to love it!

Thank you so much! I am conservative by nature so doing this shoot was a little out of my comfort zone! but I think he will like it!

Melissa! I can't believe how time is flying! I knew once this year arrived that your wedding would really roll around fast but it is incredible to think that we're inside one month now. All the many varied countdowns like x amount of work days (the big one for me, I couldn't wait for that to be up!) really tick down to some tiny little numbers and you almost want time to SLOOOOWWW DOWN for the first time since it all begins. There's so much to look forward to over the next few weeks and I hope we continue to be graced with the amazing details you've shared with us all this time. I continue to be floored by all the personal touches, I really like those grumpy morning mugs that you see in the parks so I loved that Tink door hanger. My only concern is that your guests are going to see all this amazing detail that you've gone to and think that's how all Disney Weddings must look because it is all so professional and brilliantly put together! I hope everyone appreciates the incredible work you've put in to bring this all together AND to so generously share details for future couples. And I know your groom is going to appreciate his gifts - you absolutely nailed that part. It's awesome that you gave the photographer a heads up about the gift and to get his reaction, his face is going to be absolutely priceless. You know in cartoons where the guys eyes pop out of his head, he launches several feet from the ground and steam comes out his ears? I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen. The watch is an awesome touch too, it really lends itself to the magic of the day with the little note attached. I know from having been there that all you want on that morning is to see your bride and you're just counting the seconds until you do - the watch is super appropriate for that feeling.

I can't believe were less than a month out time has just really flown by!! and the work day countdown is my favorite to ( only 15 real work days left!) I promise I will be posting lots more I just got in my floral, my fish extender and few other last minute things! You are so kind its nice to hear that all my stuff looks professional I hope everyone really enjoys it all! I went overboard but with everyone coming so far for it I feel its the least I could do in a sense! I love that analogy for his reaction!! I really hope its something like that and he loves them! and I have always given him watches or pocket watches or something time themed for our big milestones so this was super appropriate for us! Thank you so much for following along!

You are super brave doing a boudoir shoot. Maybe when I was 80 lbs lighter & 20 years younger LOL
Beautiful shoot, you're going to be a beautiful bride, I can't wait til you post pics!

The flowers look real. I really had to look at them twice to see. They are beautiful. Everything looks like its coming together smoothly!

Oh wow! You look beautiful in your boudoir shoot! He will love your gift.

I also adore the wristlet, the customization with the blue really makes it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter