Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

4 days until Florida! :jumping1:

Also, how amazing for your dinner party! The desserts especially look really good. I am a sucker for cupcakes -- the rolo one sounds awesome!

The rolo cupcake was so good!! I told my DF we have to go to that bakery and just order a box of cupcakes they were so amazing! and the dinner party was really nice, it was such a great way to relax I have been so stressed! I just want to be able to relax already ahah

Melissa, I have been following you PJ while planning my own VR in October and I love the Wedding Navigator you have created. Are you able to share the template so I can create one for my own event.

Thank you for following along! and congratulations on your VR! I will PM you so you can get the template!

So close! I'm so excited for you and to hear how everything goes!

I know I am having a hard time focusing at work since today is my last full day hehe!

That dinner looks amazing!
I would have left with a muffin top with how much I would have eaten :rotfl2:

And I love your traveling Yoga outfit! So freaking cute!!
You'll be happy to be traveling in something so cute and comfy!

I cant believe it's a matter of days now for you!
Everything is seriously going to be perfect!
Gah!! I'm so happy and excited for you! :dance3:

That dinner looks amazing!
I would have left with a muffin top with how much I would have eaten :rotfl2:

And I love your traveling Yoga outfit! So freaking cute!!
You'll be happy to be traveling in something so cute and comfy!

I cant believe it's a matter of days now for you!
Everything is seriously going to be perfect!
Gah!! I'm so happy and excited for you! :dance3:

It was so good and I definitely ate too much especially the dessert but who can resist a rolo cupcake???? :confused3 I am in love with my yoga outfit the only thing is the jacket is a darker gray then the pants but its not too bad! Yes tomorrow is my last day in Cali then we are off it went by so quick I can't believe it I am getting so excited! and thank you so much!

Good luck! Hope you guys are in Orlando having the best time ever!!!

Thank you! I can't wait to be on the ship and go to Harry Potter world it is going to be so awesome and then I will have so much fun writing my long TR! :rotfl:

Have the best time!!!
Good luck! Enjoy every second of your week/day/cruise!!!
Your guests are going to have so much fun!!!

I hope you have the most incredible time!
I know you will!
I can't wait to read your TR and see all the amazing pictures!
party:

I can't believe the time is already here! Aaahhh! I know you're going to have the most magical time, can't wait to see how all the amazing little touches and all the work you've put into this day come together. All the very, very, very best for your day!

MELISSA!!!!!! IT'S LIKE HERE! LIKE REALLY HERE!! :P:lovestruc

I hope you are having the time of your life on the cruise and I hope everything for your beautiful wedding goes off without any hiccups!
Can't wait until you come home with all your plans, pictures and good things to share on your wonderful wedding trip!

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!!!

Happy Wedding Day!!! Enjoy every second! :jumping1:

Wishing you the most magical of days!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!

:rainbow:pixiedust::sail::jumping1::dancer::dance3:party::woohoo::cool1::sulley:

I hope you're having the most incredible time ever and everything is perfect!
You are the absolute sweetest and deserve nothing less than the most amazing, wonderful, magical, special, beautiful, gorgeous, magnificent, lovely, fabulous, marvelous (and every other word that I can't think of right now) wedding ever!!
Enjoy every single moment!
You've worked so hard and I don't have as single doubt in my mind that everything will turn out better than you wanted it to be!!

IM BACK!!! It was so hard coming back we got home late Saturday evening and all day Sunday I unpacked ughh 15 loads of laundry later seriously! and then I had work Monday which was the worst day just having to get up and get back to normal life! But now I am so excited to start my TR yeyy I have lots of pictures and lots to share!

Have a wonderful time!! :goodvibes Enjoy every second -- it flies by! :)

OMG it was such an amazing trip I am so glad with how everything turned out and you are so right the whole trip just flew by!

Have the best time!!!
Good luck! Enjoy every second of your week/day/cruise!!!
Your guests are going to have so much fun!!!

Thank you so much everyone had such a great time I made a lot of Disney lovers out of that trip!

I hope you have the most incredible time!
I know you will!
I can't wait to read your TR and see all the amazing pictures!
party:

Thank you! I can't wait to share pictures and I can't wait to get my wedding pictures we took SOOO many!

:cheer2: Yay!
Have a great time. So Happy for you!

Thank you it was amazing!

I can't believe the time is already here! Aaahhh! I know you're going to have the most magical time, can't wait to see how all the amazing little touches and all the work you've put into this day come together. All the very, very, very best for your day!

I can't believe it either two years went by so fast, it was so magical I wish I could live in vacation mode all the time that would be the best! and thank you!

Enjoy! Hope you have an amazing time!

We did thank you!

MELISSA!!!!!! IT'S LIKE HERE! LIKE REALLY HERE!! :P:lovestruc

I hope you are having the time of your life on the cruise and I hope everything for your beautiful wedding goes off without any hiccups!
Can't wait until you come home with all your plans, pictures and good things to share on your wonderful wedding trip!

CONGRATULATIONS SWEETIE!!!!!

Thank you! It was so amazing! I am a little sad to be home just because I am not on a cruise but so happy to be married I can't wait to share all my pictures!

Happy Wedding Day!!! Enjoy every second! :jumping1:

Wishing you the most magical of days!!

Thank you :goodvibes

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!

:rainbow:pixiedust::sail::jumping1::dancer::dance3:party::woohoo::cool1::sulley:

I hope you're having the most incredible time ever and everything is perfect!
You are the absolute sweetest and deserve nothing less than the most amazing, wonderful, magical, special, beautiful, gorgeous, magnificent, lovely, fabulous, marvelous (and every other word that I can't think of right now) wedding ever!!
Enjoy every single moment!
You've worked so hard and I don't have as single doubt in my mind that everything will turn out better than you wanted it to be!!

You are so sweet!!! It was so amazing and thank you for all your well wishes and everyone loved all my favors so my hard work paid off! and now its your turn :goodvibes

You're back!!! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I love reading the Glad I Did/Wish I Had. I'm glad that your guests enjoyed their favors -- who wouldn't! You had so many awesome and creative ones! I cannot wait to hear details and of course to see PICTURES!

Sooooo excited to see the pics :hyper:, glad you had an amazing time.
Sound like your "Glad you did" list is longer than your "Wish you had" list which is a good sign. Weddings always cost more than planned but it is a once in a lifetime thing and when you'll look back you'll always cherish that day. So happy for you! Congrats on being newly weds!:thumbsup2

You're back!!! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I love reading the Glad I Did/Wish I Had. I'm glad that your guests enjoyed their favors -- who wouldn't! You had so many awesome and creative ones! I cannot wait to hear details and of course to see PICTURES!

I am so glad everyone loved their favors so much time and love went into those things! and I have sneak peek up next! :goodvibes

welcome back! gosh you're brave walking down the stairs in your ceremony.

Hey!! :wave2: and omg I was so nervous about that! but I didn't fall thank God

Sooooo excited to see the pics :hyper:, glad you had an amazing time.
Sound like your "Glad you did" list is longer than your "Wish you had" list which is a good sign. Weddings always cost more than planned but it is a once in a lifetime thing and when you'll look back you'll always cherish that day. So happy for you! Congrats on being newly weds!:thumbsup2

I have one sneak peek to share! and yes my glad I did is much longer so that was a success and its funny how that works weddings always go over budget oh well it was worth every penny it was amazing :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter