Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

I'd missed a few pages all of a sudden! So nice to get all caught up again from the beginning of the TR! It's a shame the first day was no good but I think it's great you got all the bad luck (well, like you said almost all) out of the way early. Something tends to go wrong somewhere and for you it was nice and removed from the best parts! I'd been looking forward to what it would look like bringing all your amazing favours and little touches with you, what a big undertaking that must've been. Oh & I recognise that Harry Potter frame your clearly awesome coordinator got you, we have the same one!

Speaking of HP - you guys do HP Day right!! I've been looking forward to that too and definitely wasn't disappointed! I love that your group got dressed up, I wish we'd thought of that! Although I guess we did end up absolutely ringing wet a few times that day so maybe not a total loss - but then again, so did you guys on JP (which I love so much). Jess & I have House Robes but didn't bring them on our last trip, kinda figured we had enough luggage but when the time came it was definitely robe weather (thanks, cold snap). And Jess has mentioned to me before about the Dragons ride there, she frequents all those ride accident sites so she always knows about this stuff. From memory she told me that someone threw something at the other group while on that ride so now they don't 'duel' anymore (and I'm guessing that might have something to do with the extra checks at the entrance).

There's so many little moments here I'd love to comment on but it'd go on forever! I love how well you document everything - of course except that Soufflé which disappeared before you could capture it, I've definitely had desserts that did that - and there's such joy in the pictures! The beautiful intimate legal ceremony is just gorgeous and your sneak peak from your wedding day is incredible! I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip, and the big day no less!

You are such a kind granddaughter-in-law! I love that you spent the morning with DH's grandmother, so sweet! Loving your pics from Royal Court's meals, we never made it over to a sit down outside of dinner so it's refreshing to see something different! It looks like the perfect relaxing sea day overall.

What a fun girls night in Ooh La La!!

Thank you so much! She is really fun to hang out with espically when we shop! Next time you have to try a sit down its amazing! and the girls night was amazing I love Ooh La La!

I'd missed a few pages all of a sudden! So nice to get all caught up again from the beginning of the TR! It's a shame the first day was no good but I think it's great you got all the bad luck (well, like you said almost all) out of the way early. Something tends to go wrong somewhere and for you it was nice and removed from the best parts! I'd been looking forward to what it would look like bringing all your amazing favours and little touches with you, what a big undertaking that must've been. Oh & I recognise that Harry Potter frame your clearly awesome coordinator got you, we have the same one!

Speaking of HP - you guys do HP Day right!! I've been looking forward to that too and definitely wasn't disappointed! I love that your group got dressed up, I wish we'd thought of that! Although I guess we did end up absolutely ringing wet a few times that day so maybe not a total loss - but then again, so did you guys on JP (which I love so much). Jess & I have House Robes but didn't bring them on our last trip, kinda figured we had enough luggage but when the time came it was definitely robe weather (thanks, cold snap). And Jess has mentioned to me before about the Dragons ride there, she frequents all those ride accident sites so she always knows about this stuff. From memory she told me that someone threw something at the other group while on that ride so now they don't 'duel' anymore (and I'm guessing that might have something to do with the extra checks at the entrance).

There's so many little moments here I'd love to comment on but it'd go on forever! I love how well you document everything - of course except that Soufflé which disappeared before you could capture it, I've definitely had desserts that did that - and there's such joy in the pictures! The beautiful intimate legal ceremony is just gorgeous and your sneak peak from your wedding day is incredible! I'm looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip, and the big day no less!

Welcome Back! I was so glad to get most of the drama out of the way early rather than later! and the favors were alot more work than I thought they would be but well worth it! and Harry Potter was one of my favorite days by far! We really were able to see so much it was really fast paced but worth it! They were all such good sports about dressing up! and that makes alot more sense now with the extra ride security, its so sad they had to do away with the racing that was the whole point! and yes I have a picture of the soufle from later in the week but yes its so hard to stop and take a picture with desserts! and the wedding is only two days away!

I love your pirate outfit!!!I'm glad you had such a great day and that Collette captured so many great moments for you guys.

Your pictures on St. Maarten are absolutely stunning!!
The lighting is beautiful and you both look amazing!

Your day trip on St. Maarten looks like so much fun!!
I'm so glad you guys had such a great time and have such incredible memories!
The perks of a cruise wedding! :woohoo:

There is never too many pics of DCL food. Keep 'em coming! (That asparagus looks amazing!)

I LOVE the photos you got on St Maarten, what a gorgeous & colorful background!! I also loved how you covered your shoulders/chest area on the beach, so smart to avoid those tan lines before the wedding ;)

Yayyyyy fireworks pictures! You got some pretty good ones I think! Now I can't wait for the WEDDING DAY!!!

Hi!!! I love Andres grandma! Jay still talks about Andre. He keeps wishing y'all would move here. Course I keep telling him we could move back to Cali!
Love seeing your favorite photos!
Can't wait for wedding day!!! I have told your wedding day walk to everyone... Super jelly!
Miss you guys!!!
Xoxo

Collette

Oh, I got behind... but those PICTURES!!! Especially the ones in St. Maarten! The one with you two in the sand under the palm tree is my favorite, but they are all gorgeous!!!

Wedding Day Part I: Cermony

So the wedding day entry is finally here I am SO SORRY for the long wait I never thought it would take this long to write but I have been super busy so anyways here we go!

I woke up bright and early I was so excited today was the wedding day, I couldn’t believe it was finally here I had been waiting for this day for a very long time! I got out of bed and started organizing the room to turn it into a bridal suite. Andre was still asleep lucky boys and hardly taking any time at all to get ready! My hair appointment was set for 9:00am, so I decided to have breakfast in royal court with the girls at 8 and then head up to the spa, this way Andre had time to gather his things and head to his parent’s room. So I was feeling nervous until breakfast, everyone came in with Team Bride and Team Groom shirts it was super cute but really made me realize today was the day. I had a really light breakfast just oatmeal and tea, I didn’t want to bloat for my dress but I wanted a little something on my stomach so I didn’t pass out either. After breakfast we headed upstairs to the spa, but at one point we handed off my dress and jewelry and the rest of my accessories to Collette so she could take a bunch of pictures! Here are some of my favorite detail shots there are so many its way too hard to choose!

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-112 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-120 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

I loved my bouquet it lasted for five days!

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-126 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-134 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-136 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

So that’s a bit more than a few but they all came out so great!

So once we got to the Spa Valerie from South Africa and Chelsea from England were my girls who were doing my hair and makeup and if you get married on the fantasy ask for these two they were so amazing! So since I had a consultation Valerie knew what to do for my hair and got to work curling and pinning and what not and then Chelsea worked on my face, now my MOH was also getting her makeup and hair done, I told her hair stylist what I wanted and I wasn’t paying attention but she was done in thirty minutes he was rushing because he had a drill so I look over and seriously her hair looked like Medusa it was so awful I couldn’t speak and my MOH was looking at me like she knew I hated it! I begged Valerie when she was done with me to please fix her hair it was just awful and I was having a mini panic attack about it. She was able to do my hair my MOH, and my MIL and everyone’s hair looked so fabulous she literally saved the day. Now once Chelsea got to my face, I realized I left the eyeshadow I needed at home, OMG I was going to lose it, I don’t if its nerves or what but I had a meltdown but thank God for these girls, the day before in St. Marteen Chelsea went to MAC and bought eyeshadow for her personal use it was the exact colors I need and she was so kind and used it on me for the wedding day! Again this duo was saving the day all over the place! Now Collette came up to take some getting ready photos, now these photos make me wish I had taken my diet more seriously because some angles I am like I so needed to lost more weight but oh well nothing to do about that now but here are a view photos for your viewing pleasure!

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-140 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-143 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-145 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-150 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-151 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

And here are some of the guys getting ready they got off easy!

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-158 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-162 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-165 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

One thing I was happy about was that I went with a robe my personal opinion is I like how they came out in pictures better! Now after spending about two hours in the spa we at about 11:30am and I was going to be picked up by Linda to head to the ceremony location around 12:30 so I had about an hour to get my dress on and my and Andre did our gift exchange! So the ladies came over we had some cheese and crackers put my dress on and got ready!

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-190 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-191 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-195 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-204 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-205 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

And thank God the dress fit, it was easy to get on and zipped no problem! After I was zipped and buttoned up my MOH gave Andre his gifts the first was his watch for the wedding day

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-208 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-189 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

And then his book!

His face was like what is this?

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-209 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

And then he got it!

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-210 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

Andre got me a pearl necklace and a Disney watch!

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-216 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

I loved my gifts and the first thing Andre said to me when he saw me was I love the book so at least it was worth it!

So after that my dad came in to get me with Linda and we were off, they were hiding me in the art gallery on deck 4 and I walked by the atrium and was able to get a good look at my ceremony set up and I just loved it! It was everything I wanted they followed my diagrams to the T! and on the way people said congratulations and a little girl said “ look mommy a princess!” so cute!

My ceremony sign for the aisle

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-185 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

Now I originally wanted it hung across but it was too complicated SO they wrapped it around the post which I really liked, and here are how the chairs came out

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-186 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

And the aisle runner

ColletteMruk-MelissaandAndre-184 by Melissa Lee, on Flickr

It was very simple but I love that I was able to add a little bit of mine and my DH personality to the space which is really hard to do with DCL weddings!

Next up Part II: The ceremony/Reception

I love your pirate outfit!!!I'm glad you had such a great day and that Collette captured so many great moments for you guys.

Thank you it was so fun dressing up I wanted to get a really expensive dress that looks like the one Kiera Knightly wore in POTC but it was too big oh well! and she did an amazing job!:goodvibes

Your pictures on St. Maarten are absolutely stunning!!
The lighting is beautiful and you both look amazing!

Your day trip on St. Maarten looks like so much fun!!
I'm so glad you guys had such a great time and have such incredible memories!
The perks of a cruise wedding! :woohoo:

Thank you I love the St. Maarten pictures the day was so perfect for pictures and it was so worth all the stress! :goodvibes

There is never too many pics of DCL food. Keep 'em coming! (That asparagus looks amazing!)

I LOVE the photos you got on St Maarten, what a gorgeous & colorful background!! I also loved how you covered your shoulders/chest area on the beach, so smart to avoid those tan lines before the wedding ;)

Yayyyyy fireworks pictures! You got some pretty good ones I think! Now I can't wait for the WEDDING DAY!!!

I feel the same way I just love food! and thank you it was so much fun taking pictures in the square and yes no tan lines my DH had burnt hands on the wedding day and a bad tan line but you can't tell because he wore a suit! and the firework pictures came out really good I am really happy with them!:cheer2:

Love Love Love your fireworks shots!
OMG you are killing me with waiting for the wedding pics!

Thank you and I know I am so sorry!! I can't believe how long its taking!

Hi!!! I love Andres grandma! Jay still talks about Andre. He keeps wishing y'all would move here. Course I keep telling him we could move back to Cali!
Love seeing your favorite photos!
Can't wait for wedding day!!! I have told your wedding day walk to everyone... Super jelly!
Miss you guys!!!
Xoxo

Collette

Hey!!!! OMG Andre talks about Jay too he said the next time were in Flordia we have to all meet up! and yes you guys can alaways move out here I would so love to live in Flordia for all the parks and easy cruise access but the humidity would kill me! and I just did the pre cermony it was such a fund day! and miss you guys tell everyone hi for me and Andre!

xoxo :hug:

Oh, I got behind... but those PICTURES!!! Especially the ones in St. Maarten! The one with you two in the sand under the palm tree is my favorite, but they are all gorgeous!!!

Its okay I am so behind on everyones PJ/TR I need to catch up and thank you! I am so glad we did the little mini sessions so worth it! :rotfl:

I am surprised at what a fantastic job on your hair. I am have no idea what you asked for, but the outcome was magazine quality.

I think one of the best aspects of the DCL wedding experience is being mistaken for a princess and you certainly are one. Can't wait to see what comes next!

So exciting to see the wedding day!! I haven't followed many (if any) DCL weddings so it's so fascinating to see how different it is from the experience we get on land!! I love the photos so far and please, please share more!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! You looked GORGEOUS! I love the robe too, it's so feminine and bridal. You do NOT look like you need to lose weight girl, you looked perfect. I'm so excited to see the rest :)

OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!! Your gown turned out absolutely beautiful. And your hair! I was getting giddy & excited just reading over & looking at your post!
Holy crap how the heck did you not go after & kill that person who did your girl's hair?! What a nightmare!

Girl, you look like perfection!
Your makeup and hair is totally on point and your dress is stunning!!!
I am so glad that everything worked out so well for you that there weren't any big problems that couldn't be fixed!
and all of these pictures are seriously flawless!

I'm in love with how your decor looks so far!
I can't wait to see the rest!​

I am surprised at what a fantastic job on your hair. I am have no idea what you asked for, but the outcome was magazine quality.

I think one of the best aspects of the DCL wedding experience is being mistaken for a princess and you certainly are one. Can't wait to see what comes next!

I was too I was so worried because I had heard other brides with some bad experiences and some good! and she was amazing and I just showed her a pinterest photo and she made it her own! and I love being mistaken for a princess it is a great part :goodvibes

So exciting to see the wedding day!! I haven't followed many (if any) DCL weddings so it's so fascinating to see how different it is from the experience we get on land!! I love the photos so far and please, please share more!!

There are not many DCL PJs but I love all my photos and I promise to share more I had so many! :rotfl:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! You looked GORGEOUS! I love the robe too, it's so feminine and bridal. You do NOT look like you need to lose weight girl, you looked perfect. I'm so excited to see the rest :)

Thank you the robe was a last mintue thing my MOH got me! and thank you!

OMG!!! OMG!! OMG!! Your gown turned out absolutely beautiful. And your hair! I was getting giddy & excited just reading over & looking at your post!
Holy crap how the heck did you not go after & kill that person who did your girl's hair?! What a nightmare!

Thank you! :goodvibes I really loved my hair and OMG I wanted to I was just thinking this can not be happening today of all days but it got fixed thank God!

Girl, you look like perfection!
Your makeup and hair is totally on point and your dress is stunning!!!
I am so glad that everything worked out so well for you that there weren't any big problems that couldn't be fixed!
and all of these pictures are seriously flawless!

I'm in love with how your decor looks so far!
I can't wait to see the rest!​

Thank you! They did a great job with my hair and makeup make sure you do a consult the day you get on board so you get the best people in the spa! and I love the pictures they came out great I think we are always harder on ourselves then others and the decor came out better than I thought I was really shooting in the dark on that one and more to come soon! promise it takes alot more time then I thought to sit down and write the whole thing out :goodvibes

OMG!! I'm caught up now. I don't know where to start. Your hair and makeup look GORGEOUS!!! Stunning! Combined with your dress, it looks just perfect. I love the lace - it has such a pretty, romantic feel. :)

I can't wait to see more! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter