Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Thinking of you today as I shipped out all my favors. It cost me $149 to mail my few items to the Hyatt. Good luck lady!

Thinking of you today as I shipped out all my favors. It cost me $149 to mail my few items to the Hyatt. Good luck lady!

OMG $149 :faint: I swear the wedding cost never stop do they but fingers crossed it all gets there safe and sound and on time and so you did end up sending to the Hyatt you will have to let me know how that works out for you I am nervous :rolleyes: but I think its better than the ship and thank you good luck to you too so excited for you and to hear how everything goes :wave:

Melissa

Everything is great! Your soaps are freaking amazing! I made some for Christmas, but there are nearly not as good as yours!
And I'll try to get a Bridal Shower, sure thing!
Can't you just send me on of your Welcome Bags? All the things are so cool (and now I have to make some more soaps)!

Everything is great! Your soaps are freaking amazing! I made some for Christmas, but there are nearly not as good as yours!
And I'll try to get a Bridal Shower, sure thing!
Can't you just send me on of your Welcome Bags? All the things are so cool (and now I have to make some more soaps)!

Thank you so much!!! It took a lot of practicing but I am really happy with how they all came out :goodvibes and they were way cheaper than buying them! and you have to bridal showers are so much fun girl time!! Lol I will take lots of pictures with my completed welcome bags those things have so much blood sweat and tears put into them and a little love :rotfl: and look on soapqueentv she has great tutorials on soap!!!

Very cool ideas! Love the buttons!!!
I think your MIL is right, if it weren't for the DIS, I wouldn't know where to put them! And the packaging is beautiful! You're a true DIY-queen!

Love the packaging for your magnets. You're so creative! Your guests are going to love it. :)

Very cool ideas! Love the buttons!!!
I think your MIL is right, if it weren't for the DIS, I wouldn't know where to put them! And the packaging is beautiful! You're a true DIY-queen!
Thank you so much! The buttons were a last minute decision but I hope everyone will love them! and thank you I am trying to make up i favors where the DCL wedding creativity is laughing and thank you for thinking my crafts are good its so nice to get good feedback! :blush:

Love the packaging for your magnets. You're so creative! Your guests are going to love it. :)

Thank you so much! I hope they love everything it has taken so much work but I think they will enjoy it all! :goodvibes

April is such a great month less kids and usually a little cheaper but still great weather! Yes it can be really overwhelming not knowing where to start my best recommendation is to do your engagement photos we did themed photos and that really helped pass the time until I could actively start planning we also did handmade book invitations which took up a chunk of time! and just by favors little by little so you are not so overwhelmed and if you are getting a photographer now is the best time to book! and my bridal shower was so much fun I really got so many amazing things it was so much fun!

Everyone keeps telling us that April is a great month for a cruise so i feel like at least the first part of my planning is on point :rolleyes: haha!

Thank you so much for the advise! I'm following it and have booked my photographer & her room on board and now we're moving along to brainstorming engagement session ideas!

I absolutely love how all of your favors have turned out! I can't wait to see how everything turns out on your big day! I have no doubt in my mind that it will all be incredible! I don't know how you did it all without going crazy but I'm definitely following your lead and guidance!
:cheer2::flower1:

Everyone keeps telling us that April is a great month for a cruise so i feel like at least the first part of my planning is on point :rolleyes: haha!

Thank you so much for the advise! I'm following it and have booked my photographer & her room on board and now we're moving along to brainstorming engagement session ideas!

I absolutely love how all of your favors have turned out! I can't wait to see how everything turns out on your big day! I have no doubt in my mind that it will all be incredible! I don't know how you did it all without going crazy but I'm definitely following your lead and guidance!
:cheer2::flower1:

I agree it really is great! Congrats on booking a photographer it really will be the best decision to be able to know whose capturing all the special moments!! Who did you end up getting? and oh what fun the engagement photos are such a great thing to have if you need any suggestions let me know I was able to get everything at Goodwill for $75 and the pictures came out really good you will have to start a PJ so I can follow along :surfweb:

and thank you :blush: my favors have far suppressed what I ever thought I would do my best advice is start now I know it seems far away but it will help you not be stressed out later, and what I did was order more than I need and with the left overs I am using them as gifts for my FE exchange :rotfl:and if you need any advice or help just ask I have asked many other cruise brides for tips and tricks and they have been life savers!

Happy Planning
Melissa:goodvibes

Yay!! Congratulations! That location is stunning. It's going to be such a beautiful backdrop in your pictures! :goodvibes And yes, those stairs are totally Beauty and the Beast style stairs!

Yay!! Congratulations! That location is stunning. It's going to be such a beautiful backdrop in your pictures! :goodvibes And yes, those stairs are totally Beauty and the Beast style stairs!

Thank you I hate that I had to wait so long to get my date and location but am so thrilled with where its at! and the stairs are so perfect :love:

You're new nickname is SuperWoman! Or better Super Crafty Woman!
You are amazing with all your ideas. Thank you for the soap inspirations. Super cute!

You're getting close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!