Mele Kalikimaka WDW Adventure 2015-COMPLETED

Our tummies full, Sue and I headed to Frozen Sing Along Celebration...our next fast pass selection. People really seem to enjoy this show based on forum comments. As for me, I found the production quite curious. Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff appear sporadically until the finale. Olaf is no where in sight. The hosts, while entertaining, weren't really what I wanted to see for the majority of the time. But the audience responded enthusiastically so I'll chalk this one up to different tastes.

Anna from Frozen Sing-Along Celebration by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Anna & Kristoff Share a Motion by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Anna & Elsa from Frozen Sing-A-Long by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Kristoff & Co from Frozen Sing-Along Celebration by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Frozen Sing Along 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Frozen Sing Along 06 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Our night ended with the Merry and Bright Dessert Party. This would be the first and last time we would get to experience the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Finale! I had initially balked at the $60.00 price for this hard ticket event. That was a lot of bucks for some pastries and sweets. My wife said we'd get a commemorative throw, but that did little to comfort me. Seeing the amount of people at the Osborne event already started convincing me that having a private seating area might be worth it after all. Was I in for a shock when I entered the party and saw the spread Disney put together. Tons of desserts, buckets full of soda and Dasani water, and one amazing hot apple pie made this a memorable night for everyone. The admission was worth every penny.

Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Finale 2015 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Finale 2015 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Finale 2015 00 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Finale 2015 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Finale 2015 04 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights Finale 2015 05 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

After the party ended, everyone was pretty tired, including Sue, and decided to head back to the hotel, except for me. I wanted to hang out and see if I could do some shooting after park closing. I was busy photographing the main boulevard (it was past 1:45 am) and one of the security guards asked me if I needed transportation back to my room. I replied affirmative and he told me I better get hustling because the last of the buses were getting ready to leave. I thanked him, packed up my gear, and made like a banshee to the bus terminal. I may have to think about renting a car the next time I get to WDW. It would be more costly, but I wouldn't have to worry about getting stranded (although Disney does a first rate job of making sure everyone gets home safely)!

Beverly Sunset Store @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Hollywood Studios Billboard by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Min & Bill's Dockside Diner @ DIsney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Keystone Clothiers @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Keystone Clothiers @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Hollywood Studios Main Street by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Saturday, December 6th found us splitting the day between AK and HS. We enjoyed exploring more of Harambe Market, catching a live band performance and having coffee at pretty much the most beautiful Starbucks in the universe. We also took in Finding Nemo the Musical which ranks right up there with the Festival of the Lion King in terms of production values, performances, and musical numbers. AK's live shows are an embarrassment of riches for sure.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Africa Entrance 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Animal Kingdom 21 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Animal Kingdom 22 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Tamu Tamu Shop Front @ Disney's Animal Kingdom by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Musical Performers in Harambe Market @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Musical Performers in Harambe Market @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 05 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Musical Performers in Harambe Market @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Musical Performers in Harambe Market @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 04 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Animal Totem Pole @ Disney's Animal Kingdom by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Animal Totem @ Disney's Animal Kingdom by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Finding Nemo-The Musical @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 08 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Finding Nemo-The Musical @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Finding Nemo-The Musical @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Finding Nemo-The Musical @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Finding Nemo-The Musical @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 06 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Finding Nemo-The Musical @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 04 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Finding Nemo-The Musical @ Disney's Animal Kingdom 10 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

After the show, we grabbed some hot popcorn and made our way to a Meet and Greet with Mickey and Minnie. I thought all the photo ops with the Disney characters were great, but the backdrop for the AK shoot was gorgeous!

Popcorn Cart @ Disney's Animal Kingdom by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Minnie, Len, Sue, & Mickey @ Animal Kingdom Meet & Greet Christmas 2015 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Minnie, Len, Sue, & Mickey @ Animal Kingdom Meet & Greet Christmas 2015 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Towards the late afternoon, we made our way over to Hollywood Studios. Tower of Terror was one of our fast passes, but we took a leisurely stroll getting to the ride in order to enjoy and soak in the park atmosphere. There was a trio of performers engaging in a bit of a vaudeville act which really help to sell the studio atmosphere. Sue did her mad hatter thing with Monsters Inc. but she upped the ante by also trying on a tail... :laugh:! To keep in the spirit, Sue and I wound up doing a Meet and Greet with Sully and Mike near the Streets of America. Funny side note, when I first took Sue to WDW in 2004, we were walking in HS and ran across Sully coming out of a side entrance. I yelled "It's Sully!". My wife looked around and said "What is that blue creature thing over there!"... :laugh:(I made her sit down and watch the Pixar movie when we got back home)! At this point in the trip, I was getting pretty bold about asking cast members to pose for a photograph. My initial intention was to capture all the different costumes in the parks, but I found myself more interested in the faces. Ten years ago, my top priority would have been shooting dark rides and icons. Now, not so much. The people or cast members are such an integral part of the WDW experience that I enjoy processing those images the most at the end of the day.

Disney's Hollywood Studios Cast Members-Duo Performers by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Hollywood Studios Cast Members-Steven by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Out For A Bite @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Chewbacca Chocolate Coconut Cupcake by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Star Wars Cupcakes...I guess Gingerbread is part of the Empire by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Santa Mickey Cupcakes @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Chewbacca Mug @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Garden Statue @ The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Cast Member Stephanie @ Tower of Terror by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Lobby @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Lobby @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Lobby @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Hollywood Studios Cast Members-Mariana by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Mad SueHatter 16 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Mad SueHatter 17 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Hats or (Sully) Tails 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Monsters Inc Meet & Greet w:Mike, Len, Sue, & Sully by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

We did the Fantasmic dining package since it was Jesse's first time seeing the show. We chose the Hollywood Brown Derby as for our eats and the meal was fantastico! This was one of the rare times Sue and I ordered separate entrees (no way we could split the entrance ticket...hah), so I went with the Charred Filet of Beef. I can't remember what my wife ordered and the pic I took does nothing to solve the mystery. We both enjoyed the food and service, so it was another winner for us.

Fantasmic is a solidly produced show with some key cinematic scenes, abundant use of fireworks, and a showcase for some rarely seen characters. That being said, I never had an inclination to see it again after an initial viewing. Not sure why, it has a dramatic narrative, unlike the overrated World of Color and Maleficient still remains as one of Disney's greatest villains. Perhaps I'm too far away to feel connected to the story and events...or I'm just being a goofball.

The Hollywood Brown Derby Exterior @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Brown Derby Gingerbread Display @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

2016-01-30_10-22-51 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

2016-01-30_10-24-03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Fantasmic Sign @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Fantasmic Mickey Mouse @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Fantasmic Beauty and the Beast @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Fantasmic Maleficent Dragon @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Fantasmic Boat Finale @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

I ended the night by hopping over Star Tours and ToT to take a few photos of the area. Got scolded for going on the Jedi Academy stage...LOL..so my night was complete!

Star Tours AT-AT Walker @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Star Tours AT-AT Walker @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Exterior @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Hollywood Scoops Ice Cream Sign @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Sunday, December 06th found us spending the day in Epcot with lunch reservations at Italy's Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria (say that three times fast!)! The wood fire pizzas there were delicious and the service top notch. The place was incredibly crowded, so I highly recommend making reservations for this restaurant. And hey, seeing those open mouth faces double as stoves is worth the price of admission alone!

Pizza @ Epcot Italy's Via Napoli 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Pizza @ Epcot Italy's Via Napoli 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria Kitchen @ EPCOT by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Dining Area @ Via Napoli in Epcot's Italy Pavillion 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Dining Area @ Via Napoli in Epcot's Italy Pavillion 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Beverage Dispensers @ Via Napoli in Epcot's Italy Pavillion by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Decorative Bottles @ Via Napoli in Epcot's Italy Pavillion by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Faces of EPCOT-Valentina of Italy by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Sue and I left Epcot in the late afternoon to check into our final resort for our WDW trip...Disney's The Wilderness Lodge! Now, Disney always loves to use that catchphrase..."Welcome home" as part of their advertising slogan. While it's mostly hype, it does apply to the feelings we have when first entering the lobby of this deluxe hotel. The Imagineers pulled out all the stops on this one, leaving no stone unturned. From the magnificent totem poles to the massive stone fireplace, Wilderness Lodge is a stunning tribute to those great rustic lodges of the past. A funny anecdote...I remember watching an episode of Family Matters eons ago where Urkel won a state science competition and was being sent to Florida to compete in the nationals. The family is put up at, yup...the Wilderness Lodge. I still can see Urkel at the entrance staring up at the lobby in disbelief (I'm pretty sure I have that same look on my face) and yammering "Did I do thattttt?"... :laugh: I actually thought the hotel was a TV prop built for this particular episode (there was no such thing as internet access at the time) and only found out it was real during the end credits.

How much do we love this hotel! Sue and I kept our schedule clear for the evening so we could actually enjoy the room! We picked up dinner at Roaring Fork so we could sit in the room. I eventually did leave the room at 3:30 in the morning to shoot the lobby. I nearly cried when the alarm went off, but once I was downstairs, the weariness dissipated at the sight of an empty hotel ready to be photographed. Other than Coronado Springs, this was the only resort I took time to shoot properly with a tripod.

Two points of interest...we no longer found those cute animal shaped towels in our room...something that was a regular during our last trip in 2004. I read somewhere that it was discontinued at the value hotels, but looks like it's true for the deluxe levels too. Lots of construction going on while we were here and our window view was a loser. But I did score a set of free pins...which I don't really collect.

Okay, I'm posting a lot of pics of the lodge so bear with me or scroll on!

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby Alternate View by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby Fisheye 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 13 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 10 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby Bridge by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 12 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 09 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 11 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Wilderness Lodge Mercantile Totem by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Whispering Canyon Cafe Entrance by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 04 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Whispering Canyon Cafe Entrance Fisheye by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 06 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Whispering Canyon Cafe Dining Area by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Lobby 08 by Karla @ The Wilderness Lodge 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Haley @ the Territory Lounge in Disney's Wilderness Lodge by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge "Under Construction" Pin by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Exterior 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Monday, December 07 brought us back to Hollywood Studios in the day. We wanted to scratch Rock 'N Rollercoaster off our list so that was our first ride of the day. I remember thinking back in 1996 that I wouldn't like this ride because Aerosmith and Disney seemed such a mismatch. But the entire ride and concept blew me away...from entering a recording studio session to grabbing a limo in a parking garage. The 0-60 acceleration at the beginning of the ride has yet to be topped by anything else in Disney.

Sue & Len @ Rock N' Rollercoaster Disney Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster @ Disney's Hollywood Studios Exterior 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster @ Disney's Hollywood Studios Exterior 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster @ Disney's Hollywood Studios Exterior 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Aerosmith Rock 'N' Roller Coaster @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 05 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Aerosmith Rock 'N' Roller Coaster @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 06 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Aerosmith Recording Studio @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Aerosmith Rock 'N' Roller Coaster @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Aerosmith Rock 'N' Roller Coaster @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

After having our stomachs abused, we wanted to treat our tummies to something nice so it was off to Sci-Fi Dine In for lunch! Along with 50's Prime Time Cafe, HS has two of the best themed restaurants in all of WDW. There is nothing that disappoints about this restaurant, except for the food. I was unimpressed with our meal in 2004, the burgers were dry, fries stale, and shakes half melted. What a turn around on this trip! Juicy tasty burgers, hot crispy fries, and thick malts made this the perfect experience. And what can you say about the immersive theming? I'll let the pictures do the talking...

Disney's Sci-Fi Dine In 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Sci-Fi Dine In 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Sci-Fi Dine In 08 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Sci-Fi Dine In 06 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Sci-Fi Dine In 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Milk Shakes @ Disney's 50's Prime Time Cafe by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Sci-Fi Dine In 05 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Sci-Fi Dine In 07 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Last edited:
After that amazing lunch, we headed back to the front of HS to do some shopping and pick up an afternoon coffee. I did more cast member picture taking as well (okay, Mary Tyler Moore is not really a cast member...or real for that matter)...

Mary Tyler Moore Bust from Hall of Fame by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Hollywood Studios Cast Members-Ron by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Hollywood Studios Cast Members-Brittney by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Snow White & the Four Grumpies by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

DVC Cast Members @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Hollywood Studios Cast Members-Tommy by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Store Display @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Beverly Sunset Store Interior @ Disney's Hollywood Studios 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

We also took the time to head to the Streets of America again to do the tourist shot against the huge skyline background and say goodbye to Stitch...

Disney's Hollywood Studios Backlot 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Disney's Hollywood Studios Backlot 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Stich in a Tire @ Disney's Hollywood Studios by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

From there, we booked it over to the Magic Kingdom for the Festival of Fantasy Parade. I wanted to get a good spot to shoot, so we hung out mostly on Main Street. We did sneak in a Jingle River Cruise and Carousel of Progress too and stopped off for a bit in Tomorrowland (the most under represented land in my report)...

Cinderella's Castle on a Sunny Day @ Magic Kingdom by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Spitting Tiki @ Jingle Cruise by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Ginger, Smiley, & the Crocs from Magic Kingdom's Jingle Cruise 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Jingle Cruise 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Jingle Cruise 04 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Jingle Cruise 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Carousel of Progress is a strong sentimental favorite of mine. I first remember seeing it at Disneyland, and was bummed when it moved to WDW. I am glad Disney found a home for it in Orlando, or it would have probably gone the way of the dodo...

Carousel of Progress 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Carousel of Progress 09 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Carousel of Progress 05 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Carousel of Progress 08 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Carousel of Progress 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Carousel of Progress 04 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Carousel of Progress 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Sue tried on another hat for our album collection, but for the life of me, I cannot figure out what it's suppose to be? A Mickey Santa hat maybe? Very bizzare....

The Mad SueHatter 15 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

More shots from Main Street prior to the parade...Cotton Candy Making on Main Street by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Freshly Baked Goods on Main Street by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Shop Detail on Main Street Magic Kingdom by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Cast Member Devin @ Magic Kingdom by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

If you think this rice krispie treat is huge, wait until you get a load of the price tag!!!

Super Size My Mickey Krispy Treat by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Baking Disney Style by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Prior to the start of the parade, I caught Snow White making her way back from a Meet & Greet, and she smiled for a quick candid. I also ended up taking quite a bit to one of the Photopass photographers who gave me the inside scoops on where the best spots are to see character appearances. I wish I could remember her name, but I laughed when a couple of young cast members walked by as she muttered "Newbs"!

Snow White Candid 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Snow White Candid 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The marching band signaled the start of the parade...

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Main Street Parade 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Main Street Parade 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

The Festival of Fantasy is an amazing parade...one of the best I've seen in terms of overall look, colors, and floats. I like that the theme narrows the character choices to Disney movies from the more distant past and not just the latest hot flavor or Pixar movie. A good mix of golden age (Pinocchio, Alice in Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty), silver age (Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid), and contemporary (Tangled, Princess and the Frog, and of course Frozen) makes for a nice mix that showcases the Disney lineage. The photos are not necessarily in the order of parade appearance, so my apologies! This is another heavy photo installment, so bear with me or just scroll pass if it's not your cup of tea!

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Grand Marshall 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Pinocchio 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Pinocchio 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Cha Cha Girl @ Disney's Magic Kingdom 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Seven Dwarves 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Seven Dwarves 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Bubble Girl Dancers 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Bubble Girl Dancers 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Alice in Wonderland 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Alice in Wonderland 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Swan Court Dance Couples 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Frozen Olaf 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Frozen Anna & Elsa 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Frozen Anna & Elsa 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Beauty & the Beast 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Beauty & the Beast 14 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Beauty & the Beast 04 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Beauty & the Beast 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Beauty & the Beast 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Festival of Fantasy Parade-Beauty & the Beast 05 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Wow.... Fantastic job with those photos! Love the idea of capturing the CM's.

Tuesday, December 08 marked our last day at the parks. To cap off this great holiday vacation, we has reservations at Cinderella's Castle. Prior to our breakfast, Sue and I did a last walk around Fantasyland. Besides running into a couple of awesome medieval characters, we had the good luck of doing a Meet and Greet with Merida from Brave. I've seen quite a few Meridas on the net and in character, but this one was one of the best. She really got into the role and gave a great performance. When it was our turn to take pictures, I asked the photographer is he could take some shots with my camera too. He took one. One shot...hope it wasn't too much trouble... :sarcastic:

Fantasyland Lord @ Magic Kingdom 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Fantasyland Lady @ Magic Kingdom 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Princess Merida Meet & Greet @ MK 12:08:15 03 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Princess Merida Meet & Greet @ MK 08 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Princess Merida Meet & Greet @ MK 12:08:15 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Princess Merida Meet & Greet @ MK 12:08:15 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Princess Merida Meet & Greet @ MK 12/08/15 05 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Breakfast at Cinderella's was excellent. Food and service were top notch and all the princesses were friendly and accomodating for picture taking. None of the group wanted to pose (maybe feeling a bit conscientious since it was all adults), so it was mostly single character shots only...

Cinderella @ Cinderella's Royal Table 06 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Cinderella @ Cinderella's Royal Table 05 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Cinderella @ Cinderella's Royal Table 05 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Cinderella's Royal Castle Interior 01 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

Cinderella's Royal Castle Interior 02 by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

French Toast @ Cinderella's Royal Table by Juneau Biscuits, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter