1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Melanie & Lawrence's Wishes Wedding PJ March 2014-France/?/Italy Isola West DP!

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by Ltl Mermaid, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Ltl Mermaid

Ltl Mermaid <font color=darkorchid>Spreading Disney Magic with

Hi! I am super excited to be finally starting a PJ! I've been reading through all of the wonderful "in progress" PJs and many of the fabulous completed TRs. I have learned a LOT from you ladies but know that I will have a million questions before this is all through! Anyhow, let's start with a little background!

My name is Melanie! I have worked for Disney for about 6.5 years at the Disneyland Resort. I started as a busser at the Blue Bayou and currently work at the Walt Disney Travel co as a Manager (I held a bunch of other positions in between but who wants to bored by that?? lol). I have been a Disney fanatic my entire life and knew that if I ever got married I wanted to get married at WDW. My fave character is Rapunzel and we are working on incorperating that theme into the wedding. I also love DCL and, of course my home, DLR!

My DF is Lawrence and he has worked for Disney for about 5.5 years. As you might be able to guess we met working for Disney (we were both Reservation Sales Agents at the time). We've been together for a little over 3 years. he works for Disney part time and is a wedding photographer the rest of the week. He is super passionate about Disney and photography! He had never been to WDW or on a DCL when I met him but since then we have been to WDW once and 3 Disney Cruises (with a combo WDW DCL trip this May)! Safe to say he is officially converted :goodvibes . He loves most classic characters and Winnie the Pooh. He also (shockingly) loves the movie Tangled as well!

Up next-The Engagement (with photos)!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NoOrdinaryPrincess

NoOrdinaryPrincess DIS Veteran

4. NoOrdinaryPrincess

NoOrdinaryPrincess DIS Veteran

5. Ltl Mermaid

Ltl Mermaid <font color=darkorchid>Spreading Disney Magic with

Thanks! I'll add in our engagement story tomorrow with photos :)

6. CinderALLIE

CinderALLIE DIS Veteran

Congratulations. Can't wait to read more.