1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Meet & Greet at Resorts

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by jsebsirois, Aug 4, 2013.

1. jsebsirois

jsebsirois DIS Veteran

Hey there!

We are planning a visit to the World from Oct. 31 to Nov. 10. I know that on some Holidays, characters will appear at select resorts to meet and greet. Anyone know if they usually do it on Halloween?

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

There are no characters at the resorts, that I have ever seen and I go around the holidays.

There are things going on at resorts for a holiday, such as Mardi Gras at POFQ. But most of the festivities are concentrated around the parks.

4. Nixie

Nixie DIS Veteran

I don't know if it is actually planned or not, but Mickey and Minnie were in the lobby of the Poly when we were there last year. It was around Dec 18th and was in the evening. Mickey had a Hawaiian shirt on and Minnie had the same thing but in dress form. There was a photo pass photographer there taking pictures. So, yes sometimes they do have characters at the resorts, but I am not sure if it was just some extra special magic that evening or something you can count on as it gets closer to Christmas.